Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Glad that is over!!!

Posted by on May. 16, 2017 at 5:41 PM
  • 11 Replies
2 moms liked this

FINALS!!!! Fianlly done with school work, for the near future anyways. Now two more day until graduation. The last final I got to take at home but it was over 100 questions and 3 essay questions. My goodness! lol  But we were able to use our notes and book, so think I did pretty good.  Two questions, I just could not find the answer at all. But not worried about it! I did my best!

by on May. 16, 2017 at 5:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kimmybabe
by Silver Member on May. 16, 2017 at 6:30 PM

Congratulations!!!!!

louannwilkins
by Louann on May. 16, 2017 at 8:05 PM

Woo hoo!!  Congrats to YOU  :)

woolftwo
by Bronze Member on May. 16, 2017 at 9:11 PM

woohoo      congrats2

Marinefranksmom
by Gold Member on May. 16, 2017 at 9:14 PM

Yay! Congratulations on your graduation and your accomplishment!  What is your next step? More school? New job? Good luck!

LadySaphira
by Lisa on May. 17, 2017 at 7:54 AM

Congrats!

Why123
by Nancy on May. 17, 2017 at 8:42 AM

Congratulations!

kuntrylady56
by Platinum Member on May. 17, 2017 at 9:47 AM
1 mom liked this

Thank you. I originally wanted to take the summer off just to relax and spend sometime with family, maybe even go back east for awhile. But it looks like i might have to change those plans and hopefully find a job. Will be going into early childhood education, either as a preschool teacher or a para-professional(teachers-aide) in grade school, I can do that up to third grade.  I want to go back to school eventually or take online courses for Early Childhood Special Education, thats the field I have gotten interested in since working with some exceptional children the past few years. Its a field where they need teachers that are dedicated and want to do it for the long haul, there is a big turnover because it can be such a stress filled job.

Quoting Marinefranksmom:

Yay! Congratulations on your graduation and your accomplishment!  What is your next step? More school? New job? Good luck!

Esmrlda
by Esme on May. 17, 2017 at 6:38 PM

clapping   way to go   you rock

Marinefranksmom
by Gold Member on May. 17, 2017 at 9:01 PM

That's wonderful!  You're right, we need more dedicated teachers of young children and special kids.  I know that my son, and my grandkids, have been blessed with excellent "early education" and I know several teachers who work with special kids and I admire their work and dedication. I wish you the best of luck and I thank you for your dedication.  We need more folks like you.  I hope you can get some relaxation in before you go to work.  Again, good luck!!

Quoting kuntrylady56:

Thank you. I originally wanted to take the summer off just to relax and spend sometime with family, maybe even go back east for awhile. But it looks like i might have to change those plans and hopefully find a job. Will be going into early childhood education, either as a preschool teacher or a para-professional(teachers-aide) in grade school, I can do that up to third grade.  I want to go back to school eventually or take online courses for Early Childhood Special Education, thats the field I have gotten interested in since working with some exceptional children the past few years. Its a field where they need teachers that are dedicated and want to do it for the long haul, there is a big turnover because it can be such a stress filled job.

Quoting Marinefranksmom:

american flag ribbon

stepof5
by Silver Member on May. 18, 2017 at 5:04 PM
Woo hoot! Congrats.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)