Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you doing today....Wednesday?

Posted by on May. 16, 2017 at 8:04 PM
  • 24 Replies

come tell us....

by on May. 16, 2017 at 8:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on May. 16, 2017 at 8:04 PM

Post is ready for tomorrow morning  :)

Marinefranksmom
by Gold Member on May. 16, 2017 at 9:20 PM
1 mom liked this

Nothing too exciting for Wednesday, except lunch with two ladies I sing with, whom I haven't seen since Christmas.  Monday & Tuesday, I cleaned, tidied, caught up on laundry, made marinara sauce to use and to freeze, finally got cable issues resolved on the downstairs TV - cable guy came and replaced the set box-and now I deserve a day out with girlfriends!

american flag ribbon

smokeyjo
by Jozie on May. 17, 2017 at 1:14 AM
8am blood work to confirm my doctors diabetes suspicions and take the barricades and drink troughs back to the fairgrounds and then a nap. This event kicked my ass since my volunteers were in short supply this year. And then a much needed nap.
suzeebloch
by Ronna on May. 17, 2017 at 3:27 AM

Hey it's Wednesday!  and an early-morning day.  Was up at 1:37 this morning.  One of my "weekend" doctors decided to upload files yesterday instead of weekend.  So, half my EMW is done but I have caught up on OVN emails.  Once finished with EMW, and if there's enough time, I'll go over to the GHF and then the FL group at 4 a.m.  Going over to parents ahead of 7:30 so dad can get to Pool Therapy.  Then back to work with FL group, then back over to parents to do their laundry!

it's raining right now - had some thunder about 30 minutes ago! My front door is open so I can hear all the booms.

We had a Gmail Hangout yesterday but the B!#@# manager wasn't there so the hangout was actually quite enjoyable!

okay that's about it.  Gotta get back to my "weekend" doctor now.

Happy WEE!

darmomusaf
by Gold Member on May. 17, 2017 at 5:13 AM
1 mom liked this

Up very early, did not sleep well last night, a very good friend passed away last evening after a short bout with cancer! She was very involved with our church and our community, just hit me very hard! Today, I am going into work early and making breakfast for several of our residents and staff and we continue to celebrate Nursing Home Week.

I have nothing on my calendar for this evening and that is probably for the best, just need some time to sit and reflect. 

annie-durham
by Silver Member on May. 17, 2017 at 6:35 AM

Good morning

I'm up earlier than normal, instead of rolling over and going back to sleep when hubby got up I decided to get up too.  I need to be at my mom's house early today and have laundry to do here before I go.  Or at least get it started before I go.

Temps are hitting 80 today and tomorrow and I hope to enjoy my deck this afternoon.  

louannwilkins
by Louann on May. 17, 2017 at 6:40 AM

Uh oh on diabetes.  Why is your dr suspicious about it?  Let us know what you find out.  I hope you have a good nap!!  :)

Quoting smokeyjo: 8am blood work to confirm my doctors diabetes suspicions and take the barricades and drink troughs back to the fairgrounds and then a nap. This event kicked my ass since my volunteers were in short supply this year. And then a much needed nap.

louannwilkins
by Louann on May. 17, 2017 at 6:43 AM

Good morning!  You were up extra early!!  No rain here, just hotness.  lol

Hope you have a good day!  It's going to be a busy one it sounds like.  Can you go ahead and start the machine while you're there this morning and then toss them into the dryer?  Then you could fluff them up when you go back and wouldn't have to be there as long. 

Quoting suzeebloch:

Hey it's Wednesday!  and an early-morning day.  Was up at 1:37 this morning.  One of my "weekend" doctors decided to upload files yesterday instead of weekend.  So, half my EMW is done but I have caught up on OVN emails.  Once finished with EMW, and if there's enough time, I'll go over to the GHF and then the FL group at 4 a.m.  Going over to parents ahead of 7:30 so dad can get to Pool Therapy.  Then back to work with FL group, then back over to parents to do their laundry!

it's raining right now - had some thunder about 30 minutes ago! My front door is open so I can hear all the booms.

We had a Gmail Hangout yesterday but the B!#@# manager wasn't there so the hangout was actually quite enjoyable!

okay that's about it.  Gotta get back to my "weekend" doctor now.

Happy WEE!

louannwilkins
by Louann on May. 17, 2017 at 6:44 AM

I'm so sorry about your friend.  Hugs to you

Quoting darmomusaf:

Up very early, did not sleep well last night, a very good friend passed away last evening after a short bout with cancer! She was very involved with our church and our community, just hit me very hard! Today, I am going into work early and making breakfast for several of our residents and staff and we continue to celebrate Nursing Home Week.

I have nothing on my calendar for this evening and that is probably for the best, just need some time to sit and reflect. 

louannwilkins
by Louann on May. 17, 2017 at 6:45 AM

Good morning.....I hope you have a good day and enjoy being outside!  :)

Quoting annie-durham:

Good morning

I'm up earlier than normal, instead of rolling over and going back to sleep when hubby got up I decided to get up too.  I need to be at my mom's house early today and have laundry to do here before I go.  Or at least get it started before I go.

Temps are hitting 80 today and tomorrow and I hope to enjoy my deck this afternoon.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)