Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you doing today.....Tuesday?

Posted by on Jun. 19, 2017 at 7:57 PM
  • 35 Replies

come tell us.....

by on Jun. 19, 2017 at 7:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Jun. 19, 2017 at 7:58 PM

post is ready for tomorrow morning   pot_of_flowers

Marinefranksmom
by Gold Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 10:27 PM
1 mom liked this

If my cold is better, and the weather is nice, I'll go out shopping and stock up on provisions for when I go away to visit my son & family next week.  DH doesn't cook except to make salads and grill hot dogs and hamburgers, so I'll stock up on stuff for him to make easily, and for his lunches as well - he likes salads, fresh fruits and I buy whole wheat bread and low fat/salt cold cuts. Then, if I feel up to it, I may start packing.  Otherwise, that can wait for Wed, or Thurs - I don't leave til Saturday afternoon, but I plan to relax on Friday. 

Nools
by New Member on Jun. 20, 2017 at 3:26 AM
Work today then visit dad. He's in a respite centre since yesterday. He does not know where he is. My heart id's broken for him.
darmomusaf
by Gold Member on Jun. 20, 2017 at 5:24 AM
1 mom liked this

Off to work this morning, putting the last minute plans into tomorrow's bake sale and hotdog sale, home to make some zucchini bread and maybe something else for the sale and then a meeting at church. 

Woke up stuffy and with a terrible headache, this weather is awful for my allergies!

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Jun. 20, 2017 at 6:23 AM
1 mom liked this
Good Tuesday Morning!

I did get back to the gym yesterday. I went with a co-worker. Then I came home, ate and went to bed.

Up at 5:30am today. It rained last night so I didn't water the flowers. It's kinda chilly this morning so I turned off the air conditioner and opened some Windows.

Work and home to cook something for dinner. I haven't made a menu in about 3 weeks. So I think that needs to be on the top of the list to do tonight. Maybe some laundry...
suzeebloch
by Ronna on Jun. 20, 2017 at 7:04 AM

Hey Tuesday - and I didn't get up until 5:15!  Yikes!  Talk about cutting it close.  I have 3 minutes before needing to start work at the FL group!

But, EMW is done, OVN emails caught up.  The GHF will have to wait until later!

yesterday was fine - work, parents, etc.  Monday is bath day for mom and that went well.  After that, I decided to grab Margo so I did and we went to a Chinese buffet.  Then she mentioned her TV isn't working right - so I volunteered to take a look to see if I could help - ummm the TV is working just fine.  LOL.

came home, read until 9:30.  I earn $$ for Google Play by having Google Rewards installed on my Android - there are random 'surveys' and you earn $$ to use at Google Play.  So, I paid $7.99 for a book!  It was so interesting I just could NOT put it down.  Read it in 2 days.  It's about a missionary who was imprisoned by North Korea for 2 years (December 2012 to November 2014) - Not Forgotten by Kenneth Bae.   If you are a Christian, this book is an excellent example of allowing God to work in your life regardless of your circumstances! 

anyhoo, it's Tuesday - now I'm already 5 minute late to start work.  LOL.  I have an oil change scheduled for 3 this afternoon after I'm done over at parents.

that's it.  Happy Tuesday!

Goobergal
by Marian on Jun. 20, 2017 at 8:12 AM

You exhaust me   Come help me out  LOL,

i am up and having coffee   Already watched some news, washed my hair, did 150 crunches on my exercise ball.  I'm watching Stitchers.  Gonna drink my coffee.  My goob and step are driving for college orientation  proud of him   He's been lazy but I hope a new start will change that  

daughter is off to SADD camp thru Friday   It's at a local college so she stays at dorm and eats great food  and I don't pay a cent   She's an officer in the club.  It's an hour drive  lovely country and nothing out there.  

Quick stop maybe at tj maxx   I should do school work but I procrastinate.  I have class at four so I'll need a down time  then class at 8:30 til ten and intern in the morning  

sucky 

Quoting suzeebloch:

Hey Tuesday - and I didn't get up until 5:15!  Yikes!  Talk about cutting it close.  I have 3 minutes before needing to start work at the FL group!

yesterday was fine - work, parents, etc.  Monday is bath day for mom and that went well.  After that, I decided to grab Margo so I did and we went to a Chinese buffet.  Then she mentioned her TV isn't working right - so I volunteered to take a look to see if I could help - ummm the TV is working just fine.  LOL.

came home, read until 9:30.  I earn $$ for Google Play by having Google Rewards installed on my Android - there are random 'surveys' and you earn $$ to use at Google Play.  So, I paid $7.99 for a book!  It was so interesting I just could NOT put it down.  Read it in 2 days.  It's about a missionary who was imprisoned by North Korea for 2 years (December 2012 to November 2014) - Not Forgotten by Kenneth Bae.   If you are a Christian, this book is an excellent example of allowing God to work in your life regardless of your circumstances! 

anyhoo, it's Tuesday - now I'm already 5 minute late to start work.  LOL.  I have an oil change scheduled for 3 this afternoon after I'm done over at parents.

Proud mommy to 3 and goober's butterfly 

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Jun. 20, 2017 at 8:23 AM

well, we're even now!  150 crunches?!!  Good job.  I really need to start doing something though.  I sit here in my chair all day and really don't do anything at all for exercise.  I know I should start slow - I really need to do stretching to limber up.  Don't want yoga though.  My now-dead-ex ruined that for me by insisting I needed to do yoga and I hated it.  Then he would tell me I'm lazy.  Good thing he's dead.

So are you procrastinating NOW?  Shouldn't you put that off until later?  LOL.   Have a grand day!

Quoting Goobergal:

You exhaust me   Come help me out  LOL,

i am up and having coffee   Already watched some news, washed my hair, did 150 crunches on my exercise ball.  I'm watching Stitchers.  Gonna drink my coffee.  My goob and step are driving for college orientation  proud of him   He's been lazy but I hope a new start will change that  

daughter is off to SADD camp thru Friday   It's at a local college so she stays at dorm and eats great food  and I don't pay a cent   She's an officer in the club.  It's an hour drive  lovely country and nothing out there.  

Quick stop maybe at tj maxx   I should do school work but I procrastinate.  I have class at four so I'll need a down time  then class at 8:30 til ten and intern in the morning  

sucky 

Quoting suzeebloch:

LEK19
by Group Admin on Jun. 20, 2017 at 8:44 AM
1 mom liked this

Hugs.

Quoting Nools: Work today then visit dad. He's in a respite centre since yesterday. He does not know where he is. My heart id's broken for him.

LEK19
by Group Admin on Jun. 20, 2017 at 8:49 AM

I used to make meals for Don and have them frozen for him and all he had to do was heat them up. Most of the time he didn't even use them so I don't do that anymore. I have leftovers in the fridge and stuff half prepared in the freezer. If he wants to finish them his style, he can, if not, no sweat. I can do something with them later. Funny how we have to think that way for them. They would probably be just fine on their own. I do think it is a thoughful gesture on our part!

How long will you be gone?

Quoting Marinefranksmom:

If my cold is better, and the weather is nice, I'll go out shopping and stock up on provisions for when I go away to visit my son & family next week.  DH doesn't cook except to make salads and grill hot dogs and hamburgers, so I'll stock up on stuff for him to make easily, and for his lunches as well - he likes salads, fresh fruits and I buy whole wheat bread and low fat/salt cold cuts. Then, if I feel up to it, I may start packing.  Otherwise, that can wait for Wed, or Thurs - I don't leave til Saturday afternoon, but I plan to relax on Friday. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)