Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SOLD SOLD AND SOLD

Posted by on Jul. 14, 2017 at 10:16 PM
  • 13 Replies

So I took the train to my sisters house this aft and hubby was meeting me there after work.  Realtor called to say they wanted til 11pm to accept the offer so I said OK.

Anyway she called around 8 and said they had accepted.  She faxed the papers to us we signed and faxed back and its SOLD.

Just glad to have it done.  

by on Jul. 14, 2017 at 10:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Jul. 15, 2017 at 9:11 AM

YAY!!!!!  Congrats to you!  I KNOW you must be so relieved!!  :)

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Jul. 15, 2017 at 9:36 AM

woot woot!!  This has been quite a process, hasn't it?  So, do you have a new house already picked out/purchased?  Ugh on moving though.  I dread it with a passion!

Kimmybabe
by Silver Member on Jul. 15, 2017 at 10:49 AM
1 mom liked this
Congregations!

Now for the hard part--moving. When you think you are almost finished you're not even half way! LOL

We just moved two weeks ago with lots of boxes in the new garage that will still be waiting for us after a beach trip week after next week.
annie-durham
by Silver Member on Jul. 15, 2017 at 10:55 AM

The plan was that my daughter and her husband were going to buy a small ranch style home as an investment and we'd rent it from them.   We started looking in early May and they found and purchased one late May.  We move into it late August.  They actually get possession July 31 but she wan'ts to paint and do a few things before we move it.  Our house closes Sept 13.  It is in same town I'm in now just a bit closer to the lake and its closer to my mom and sister's house.  

Quoting suzeebloch:

woot woot!!  This has been quite a process, hasn't it?  So, do you have a new house already picked out/purchased?  Ugh on moving though.  I dread it with a passion!

kuntrylady56
by Platinum Member on Jul. 15, 2017 at 1:18 PM

congrats  Now the fun begins, all the packing and moving.

emmygirl31
by Angie on Jul. 15, 2017 at 2:02 PM

great news!

jabs54
by Jeanine on Jul. 15, 2017 at 10:02 PM

That's awesome!   I hope we sell our house soon :-/

stepof5
by Silver Member on Jul. 15, 2017 at 11:51 PM
Congratulations. I bet you are so relieved. I am excited for your new beginning.
Why123
by Nancy on Jul. 17, 2017 at 9:05 AM

Congratulations.  I know you were so worried that it wouldn't sell.

annie-durham
by Silver Member on Jul. 17, 2017 at 10:12 AM

Thanks everyone.

It was very stressful, first finding a house that met our needs and then the market slowed right down and we were worried we wouldn't sell.  Its harder when you have a deadline.  We had to be out of here by mid to late august and into the other house.

Now the emotional part starts.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)