• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

QOTD 8/4/17

Posted by on Aug. 4, 2017 at 9:59 AM
  • 18 Replies

Today is Twins Day.  Every year they have a twins festival in Twinsburg, Ohio.  Do you or anyone you know have twins?

by on Aug. 4, 2017 at 9:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Why123
by Nancy on Aug. 4, 2017 at 10:01 AM
1 mom liked this

My middle and oldest daughter had twins 3 months apart so I have four 14 year old grandsons.

atlmom2
by Susie on Aug. 4, 2017 at 10:24 AM
1 mom liked this

I don't know anyone with twins.  I used to live one town over from Twinsburg, lol.  

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Aug. 4, 2017 at 10:26 AM
1 mom liked this

No twins on either side of my family!

Growing up, there was Vince and Vicky - Vicky passed away a few years ago from pancreatic cancer.

And, there was Danny and Donnie and they had twin sisters (can't remember their names though).  These twins were not identical. 

that's really all the twins I personally know!

LEK19
by Group Admin on Aug. 4, 2017 at 11:04 AM
1 mom liked this

We have several sets of twins in the family.

LEK19
by Group Admin on Aug. 4, 2017 at 11:05 AM
1 mom liked this

Sheesh!!!!

Quoting Why123:

My middle and oldest daughter had twins 3 months apart so I have four 14 year old grandsons.

momof337
by Stephanie on Aug. 4, 2017 at 11:06 AM
1 mom liked this
No
2 classmates in hs were twins
Why123
by Nancy on Aug. 4, 2017 at 12:12 PM

Neither set is identical.  They are fraternal.  In both cases one looks like mom and one looks like dad.

Quoting LEK19:

Sheesh!!!!

Quoting Why123:

annie-durham
by Bronze Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 12:57 PM
1 mom liked this

No twins on either side of our family here.  I went to school with twin girls Lynn and Lee they were not identical so was easy to tell them apart.

My ex sil was a twin she had a brother but her and my brother didnt' have twins. 

LEK19
by Group Admin on Aug. 4, 2017 at 12:59 PM
1 mom liked this

that's amazing looking like Mom and Dad like that. I wonder if that is common with fraternal twins. 

I had girl cousins that were identical but they were easy to tell apart because they wore their hair and clothes differently. 

Quoting Why123:

Neither set is identical.  They are fraternal.  In both cases one looks like mom and one looks like dad.

Quoting LEK19:

Sheesh!!!!

Quoting Why123:

smokeyjo
by Jozie on Aug. 4, 2017 at 1:18 PM
1 mom liked this
My best friend has a set of twins and my neighbor has two sets. None in my family.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)