Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you doing today....Wednesday?

Posted by on Aug. 8, 2017 at 9:02 PM
  • 39 Replies

come tell us....

by on Aug. 8, 2017 at 9:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Aug. 8, 2017 at 9:02 PM

post is ready for tomorrow morning

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Aug. 9, 2017 at 6:00 AM
I'm the first one in here ??!!

Getting ready for work. Nothing much going on today. Probably making Sloppy Joes for dinner, I've been craving them.
suzeebloch
by Ronna on Aug. 9, 2017 at 6:03 AM

Hey it's Wednesday!

so to recap Tuesday - nothing too much out of the ordinary.  work, GHF, google hangout, parents laundry day, grocery store, home.   the new vacuum cleaner that dad bought works so well!  The housekeeper, Ashley, was super excited, too.  LOL.  Heck, I might even think about vacuuming over there now.  I **might** **think** about it.  Done.

Today, was up at around 3:30 - EMW done, OVN emails caught up.  Have been chatting with a colleague in India so it took me longer to get my EMW done.  Now it's 5 and after here, I'm heading over to the GHF then the FL group, then parents. 

Not much new ... thank goodness!

Happy Hump Day!

smokeyjo
by Jozie on Aug. 9, 2017 at 6:04 AM
Lots of nothing again today. Thinking of going to Ikea in the next few days; could be today, who knows. I showed Coco a totally cute pit bull terrier on Facebook who is at the Fulton County animal shelter so she wants to go see him and IKEA is near the shelter and I need Swedish meatballs and lingon berries so it's a win-win. She's got a soft heart for shelter dogs, especially if they are pits. Like we need another dog but we have the room so why not?

Hope you all have a good day!
louannwilkins
by Louann on Aug. 9, 2017 at 6:41 AM

Ronna's not always the first here anymore.  lol  Hope you have a good day and enjoy your sloppy joes  :)

Quoting Cindy18: I'm the first one in here ??!! Getting ready for work. Nothing much going on today. Probably making Sloppy Joes for dinner, I've been craving them.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Aug. 9, 2017 at 6:43 AM

Good morning!!  I love the "think about it".  lol

Did the adjuster show up and was he or she nice?  I hope so! 

Don't work too hard today.  :)

Quoting suzeebloch:

Hey it's Wednesday!

so to recap Tuesday - nothing too much out of the ordinary.  work, GHF, google hangout, parents laundry day, grocery store, home.   the new vacuum cleaner that dad bought works so well!  The housekeeper, Ashley, was super excited, too.  LOL.  Heck, I might even think about vacuuming over there now.  I **might** **think** about it.  Done.

Today, was up at around 3:30 - EMW done, OVN emails caught up.  Have been chatting with a colleague in India so it took me longer to get my EMW done.  Now it's 5 and after here, I'm heading over to the GHF then the FL group, then parents. 

Not much new ... thank goodness!

Happy Hump Day!

louannwilkins
by Louann on Aug. 9, 2017 at 6:44 AM

Good morning!!  You know, I've never been in an Ikea but I've looked at their web site several times.  I always hear people talking about how they love going in there and looking around.  Hope you have fun!  Let us know about the dog.  :)

Quoting smokeyjo: Lots of nothing again today. Thinking of going to Ikea in the next few days; could be today, who knows. I showed Coco a totally cute pit bull terrier on Facebook who is at the Fulton County animal shelter so she wants to go see him and IKEA is near the shelter and I need Swedish meatballs and lingon berries so it's a win-win. She's got a soft heart for shelter dogs, especially if they are pits. Like we need another dog but we have the room so why not? Hope you all have a good day!

louannwilkins
by Louann on Aug. 9, 2017 at 6:48 AM

Good morning!  It's raining.  Still.  lol  Wish I could stay right here and not have to leave the house in this mess.

I have Mr M and then Patty and church tonight. I want to get up to my mom's today and scrub her shower.  I always do that for her and it needs it.  I want to go clean the whole house for her but that will have to wait until the condo stuff is over because honestly I'm just too tired.  She left her brothers and went to Breana's to spend the night and was coming home yesterday but this rain has been going on and it's heavy in some areas.  I'm sure she will want to come home today but it will depend on the weather. 

I hope you all have a great day!  Wednesday already!  :)

Element5
by Member on Aug. 9, 2017 at 6:48 AM
School shopping.. lol school starts tomorrow! Lol
louannwilkins
by Louann on Aug. 9, 2017 at 6:49 AM

Wow...school time already!!  I know the kids dread it.  lol  Me, I dead all the buses and delays.  lol

Quoting Element5: School shopping.. lol school starts tomorrow! Lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)