Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you doing today....Wednesday?

Posted by on Aug. 22, 2017 at 8:19 PM
  • 19 Replies

come tell us....

by on Aug. 22, 2017 at 8:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Aug. 22, 2017 at 8:19 PM

post is ready for tomorrow morning

emmygirl31
by Angie on Aug. 22, 2017 at 11:46 PM
1 mom liked this

just a bunch of minor errands-grocery store, bank, return something to kohls...nothing exciting just some have to do things.

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Aug. 23, 2017 at 5:59 AM
1 mom liked this
Happy Wednesday!

Just work and maybe laundry today. Nothing too exciting. Maybe if I feel like it I will pick up a shop or 2. I had two good easy shops but only a $2 tip on the first one and so far nothing on the 2nd.
suzeebloch
by Ronna on Aug. 23, 2017 at 6:08 AM

This has been a long week already.

Yesterday went fine.  Laundry day at parents.  I did a load of laundry myself at home before I went there.  Parents didn't have much laundry so I did their sheets plus dad's quilt.  Called the dealership on my car - and had to leave a message.  No one called me back.  It's Wednesday now - I will have had the loaner vehicle a week tomorrow!  And, I've got an appointment on Monday at the dealership's collision center to fix my bumper.  So I need to find out from dealership on my O2 sensor first and the coordinate again if need be for the Collision Center.  I really don't need this hassle right now.  GRRR!  I've got half a mind to cash the $750 check for the bumper and just be done with it all.  lol.

Today will be bath day for mom since the moon and sun were doing their thing on Monday. 

I was up at 4:30 this morning - yay me!  EMW is done.  OVN emails and GHF is caught up.   I have almost an hour to spare before the rest of my day begins.  Started reading the book I got the other day at the library - The Girl with Seven Names - about a girl born in North Korea who defected to South Korea when she was a young adult.  I've only read the first couple of chapters and this will be another book I'll have a hard time putting away when it's time for me to sleep!

anyhoo, that's about it.

Happy Hump Day!

darmomusaf
by Gold Member on Aug. 23, 2017 at 6:30 AM
1 mom liked this

I am getting my hair cut and colored tonight and I can't wait!!! The girl who does it was on vacation last week and I had the fair before that so.....my head feels like a mop and it is falling into my eyes!!! But, first, off to work, it's meeting day and I hope to help the residents finish up some decorations for Friday's art show. Yep, that takes care of today!

louannwilkins
by Louann on Aug. 23, 2017 at 7:43 AM

Good morning....that's odd about your car.  Maybe it takes a long time to do?  I don't know.  Hopefully you'll hear something today.

The book sounds good.  I need to make a note of the name of it.  I love hearing about good books.

Hope you have a good day and make decent money!

Quoting suzeebloch:

This has been a long week already.

Yesterday went fine.  Laundry day at parents.  I did a load of laundry myself at home before I went there.  Parents didn't have much laundry so I did their sheets plus dad's quilt.  Called the dealership on my car - and had to leave a message.  No one called me back.  It's Wednesday now - I will have had the loaner vehicle a week tomorrow!  And, I've got an appointment on Monday at the dealership's collision center to fix my bumper.  So I need to find out from dealership on my O2 sensor first and the coordinate again if need be for the Collision Center.  I really don't need this hassle right now.  GRRR!  I've got half a mind to cash the $750 check for the bumper and just be done with it all.  lol.

Today will be bath day for mom since the moon and sun were doing their thing on Monday. 

I was up at 4:30 this morning - yay me!  EMW is done.  OVN emails and GHF is caught up.   I have almost an hour to spare before the rest of my day begins.  Started reading the book I got the other day at the library - The Girl with Seven Names - about a girl born in North Korea who defected to South Korea when she was a young adult.  I've only read the first couple of chapters and this will be another book I'll have a hard time putting away when it's time for me to sleep!

anyhoo, that's about it.

Happy Hump Day!

louannwilkins
by Louann on Aug. 23, 2017 at 7:46 AM

Good morning....just opened the door and it feels like upper 90's outside already.  So lovely...not. 

Headed to the lung dr in a little bit.  We'll head out about 9.  It will be interesting to see if her lung function is different with this inhaler she's on.  Last time it was 57%.  He considers 50% or below to be chronic.  She is moderate.  So...she's having side affects that she's not crazy about.  We'll see what he has to say. 

Other than that not much else.  I imagine we'll go somewhere for lunch after.  We did last time and stopped at a couple of stores that we don't have right here in town. 

Hope you all have a good day!!

annie-durham
by Silver Member on Aug. 23, 2017 at 8:11 AM
1 mom liked this

Good morning ladies.

Didn't sleep well last night had to get back up and read then didnt' go back to bed til after 1 and still didn't sleep well.

Oh well carry on.

I am meeting my friend Diane for coffee today, she's been on vacation for 2 weeks so I'm looking forward to seeing her.

After coffee we are swinging by my new house she hasn't seen it since we did all the work on it.

I need to pick up at prescription I am out of my bp meds and forgot to get it yesterday.  

annie-durham
by Silver Member on Aug. 23, 2017 at 8:14 AM
1 mom liked this

upper 90's is a bit warm even for me.  We are at 54 right now and only getting up to mid 70's later.  We are cool now for the next week or so mid 70's every day.

Hope your mom's dr appt goes well.

Quoting louannwilkins:

Good morning....just opened the door and it feels like upper 90's outside already.  So lovely...not. 

Headed to the lung dr in a little bit.  We'll head out about 9.  It will be interesting to see if her lung function is different with this inhaler she's on.  Last time it was 57%.  He considers 50% or below to be chronic.  She is moderate.  So...she's having side affects that she's not crazy about.  We'll see what he has to say. 

Other than that not much else.  I imagine we'll go somewhere for lunch after.  We did last time and stopped at a couple of stores that we don't have right here in town. 

Hope you all have a good day!!

Bibbidibobidibo
by on Aug. 23, 2017 at 8:16 AM
1 mom liked this
Walked my dog
Dropped off my hs senior
Currently on my treadmill
Have a couple cleaning things to do
Couple hobby type things
Feeling a little under the weather but it will pass.
Have a great day!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)