Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Vacation pics

Posted by on Sep. 22, 2017 at 9:15 PM
  • 13 Replies

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

by on Sep. 22, 2017 at 9:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
annie-durham
by Silver Member on Sep. 22, 2017 at 9:16 PM

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

annie-durham
by Silver Member on Sep. 22, 2017 at 9:19 PM

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

annie-durham
by Silver Member on Sep. 22, 2017 at 9:20 PM

Mobile Photo

annie-durham
by Silver Member on Sep. 22, 2017 at 9:43 PM
1 mom liked this

A little explanation.   This is the condo we rent in Florida at Indian Shores beach.  The beach this year was not great because of all the seaweed washed up from Hurricane Irma but the water was warm around 85 and very calm which was nice. 

That is me and hubby, I'm holding one of the kids stuffies over a stain on his shirt, he dripped salad dressing on it.

The other pics are my son and dil with their 2 kids, and my youngest son and gf. 

EireLass
by Platinum Member on Sep. 22, 2017 at 10:25 PM

So did your whole family go?

annie-durham
by Silver Member on Sep. 22, 2017 at 10:40 PM
1 mom liked this

No my daughter and her hubby and kids didn't come this year.  They are going to Disney World with her in-laws in Oct.  And my mom wasn't able to come this year.  

so it is my husband and me and my sister in one condo, my son and gf are next door and my other son and his wife and 2 kids are one floor up.

Quoting EireLass:

So did your whole family go?

louannwilkins
by Louann on Sep. 22, 2017 at 11:15 PM

LOVE the pics!!  I hope you're having a great time!!!  You have some good looking sons.....beautiful family.  I'm so happy that you were able to go and have some time together.  Thanks for sharing the pics with us!  :)

stepof5
by Silver Member on Sep. 23, 2017 at 10:25 AM
Wow. What a wonderful vacation. I am glad you were able to get some R&R with your family.
annie-durham
by Silver Member on Sep. 24, 2017 at 10:04 AM

Thanks we are having a great time.

Both boys have gone back home now.  John and wife and kids left yesterday and Matthew and his gf left this morning.

So now its just hubby and my sister and I so it will be quieter.  I miss everyone when they first go then actually enjoy not having to check with everyone about dinner plans or beach plans. 

Quoting louannwilkins:

LOVE the pics!!  I hope you're having a great time!!!  You have some good looking sons.....beautiful family.  I'm so happy that you were able to go and have some time together.  Thanks for sharing the pics with us!  :)

LEK19
by Group Admin on Sep. 25, 2017 at 2:34 PM

So glad you didn't have to cancel!!! Looks like a great time and love your photos!

Refresh me, where do they all come from to stay there?

Family vacations are fun and spending time with family is precious, but it is more relaxing the less responsibilities you have! I hear you!

How much longer are you there for?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)