Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Did you know??

Posted by on Sep. 29, 2017 at 10:24 AM
  • 14 Replies

Do you drink coffee? How do you like yours?

I usually only drink coffee in the morning and I take mine with three sugars and lots of cream.

by on Sep. 29, 2017 at 10:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KittyGram
by Becky on Sep. 29, 2017 at 10:27 AM

My daughter told me this morning that it is National Coffee Day (it's also her wedding anniversary).  I drink 2 cups most mornings, black (I've never liked it with sugar, but do occasionally put a flavored creamer in).  Sometimes, lately more on the weekend, I'll get a specialty drink at Starbucks as well.  

Love my coffee!!!

louannwilkins
by Louann on Sep. 29, 2017 at 10:41 AM

I have coffee every morning and my day doesn't seem complete with out it.  Once in a while I have some in the evening but not often.  I tend to drink hot tea in the fall or winter in the evenings.  I like my coffee with a sweet and low and a splash of cream.  If I use a flavored creamer I like the Italian Sweet Cream...really yummy

EireLass
by Platinum Member on Sep. 29, 2017 at 12:35 PM

I usually only have one in the morning. On occasion, 2. I never drink any after 12, as I have enough trouble sleeping. 1 sugar, and little light cream.

LEK19
by Group Admin on Sep. 29, 2017 at 1:35 PM

Yes, I do drink coffee! I like mine with half & half and two spoons of sugar. It is a big mug, you know!!! I usually drink at least two cups in the morning. Sometimes I have more during the day. I do have to stop before too late or I have trouble with sleeping.

I do enjoy a strong cup with more cream now and then. I also like vanilla flavored and Irish Cream flavored coffee beans. I prefer that over the flavored creamers.  I have had trouble finding them lately though. frown mini

I love mocha, too!

I am on my third cup now!

LEK19
by Group Admin on Sep. 29, 2017 at 1:39 PM

smokeyjo
by Jozie on Sep. 29, 2017 at 2:19 PM
I love my morning coffee and my afternoon coffee and my evening coffee and my overnight coffee… I drink it all the dang time, year round. Black. Nothing in it because I like the taste of it and don't like tasting sugar or anything else.
Mariagma3
by Gold Member on Sep. 29, 2017 at 4:34 PM

Yeah, I heard this this morning. Everyday, I have 2 cups. Once in awhile, mostly in winter, I may have a cup of coffee in later afternoon. Rarely. 

cybcm
by Bronze Member on Sep. 29, 2017 at 4:52 PM
Black, no sugar.

And only espresso, drip coffee tastes so wrong to me.
Esmrlda
by Esme on Sep. 29, 2017 at 5:06 PM

Gotta have my coffee first thing in the morning. Sweetened creamer or 2 sweet n lows and half and half.  I usually have 2 a day but no caffeine after 4pm

1squishysmom
by Member on Sep. 29, 2017 at 5:06 PM
I love my coffee. Usually 2 giant mugs each morning. If we have morning plans and won't be near a bathroom, I'll just have 1 giant mug. Each mug has 3 packets of Equal and a bit of skim milk. Often, it is a flavored coffee
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)