Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

QOTD 11/20/17

Posted by on Nov. 21, 2017 at 8:54 AM
  • 13 Replies

What is your favorite brand of sneaker?

by on Nov. 21, 2017 at 8:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Marinefranksmom
by Gold Member on Nov. 21, 2017 at 9:02 AM
1 mom liked this

I actually don't like wearing sneakers.  Except for boots, I don't like anything too confining on my feet.  My feet are very "bony" and every shoe rubs somewhere on them, so I wear soft leather shoes, mostly ballet flat and loafer styles.  The one pair of "sneakers" I have are slip-ons.  When I did wear sneakers, my favorite brand, since childhood, was Keds.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Nov. 21, 2017 at 9:04 AM
1 mom liked this

The last ones I bought were easy spirit and of course they don't make them anymore.  Not the style I liked.  I need to get some new ones actually but haven't even started looking yet.  Before that I wore Nike a lot

KittyGram
by Becky on Nov. 21, 2017 at 9:24 AM
1 mom liked this

The Asics that I'm wearing now are possibly the most comfortable shoes I've ever owned.  I'm having trouble, though, finding more comfortable shoes, even other Asics.  

Before these, I liked New Balance and Nike.

LEK19
by Group Admin on Nov. 21, 2017 at 11:52 AM
1 mom liked this

I don't have a favorite brand. The two pair I wear now are Saucony.

EireLass
by Platinum Member on Nov. 21, 2017 at 1:33 PM
1 mom liked this

Sneakers! I love sneakers, and have alot of them!!

When I was a runner, I liked Puma, because the soles were really thin.....made me feel barefoot, I love it. Of course....running for me is a thing in the way past.

I really like New Balance. The only pair I currently have are military issue, that my daughter designed with NB. They're like a hiking sneaker, that is made of a certain material, as well as the sole being a different material. They don't slip on ice. They're both warm and cool, depending on weather, and they dry fast if you get wet. 

My current 'running shoe' (remember I don't run, but you know the style) are Columbia. Very comfy, all around, all day shoe. 

I do love my Keds though. I have a couple of those white lace ups that are canvas, and they're low, and thin soled. I have a ratty pair that I work around outside in, and a medium ratty pair that I am comfortable wearing in public. haha. And I have a pair of black canvas Keds slip-ons.

I have another pair that I keep forgetting about, because of where they've been for a couple months. They're very soft, almost silky feeling inside. Just light brownish colored lace-ups. I wore them doing something outside, and when I came inside I left them by the basement door, and I keep forgetting to clean them.

smokeyjo
by Jozie on Nov. 21, 2017 at 3:28 PM
1 mom liked this
My current running shoe is Nike. I’m partial to that brand and have worn them since high school. Occasionally, I will buy a pair of Mizunos.
alexgia
by Bronze Member on Nov. 21, 2017 at 3:41 PM
1 mom liked this

i usually only wear sneakers when i go to work and don't really care what brand they are although i like to have a variety of colors.

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Nov. 21, 2017 at 4:14 PM
1 mom liked this
The comfy ones.😀 I've never been a tag type of gal.
DONNAOPULENTO
by Member on Nov. 21, 2017 at 5:10 PM
1 mom liked this

Brahma steel toe sneakers.  I have a lot of them for free from working at an aerospace company back in the day.

darmomusaf
by Gold Member on Nov. 21, 2017 at 5:55 PM
1 mom liked this

I have a pair of Nikes and a pair of New Balance that I wear for work. I don't know that I have a favorite, just have to be comfy when I try them on! Just need to add that sometimes 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)