Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

QOTD 12/30/17

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2017 at 8:38 AM
  • 13 Replies

The year is almost over.  Has it been a mostly good year?

by on Dec. 30, 2017 at 8:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
atlmom2
by Susie on Dec. 30, 2017 at 11:50 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes it has. Living great retired life and our oldest got married this year.
suzeebloch
by Ronna on Dec. 30, 2017 at 1:44 PM
1 mom liked this

Well, I've survived this far what 2017 has thrown my way, so obviously it wasn't all that bad, right?  It was really a roller coaster year though, to be honest.  2018 will more than likely be a continuation of that roller coaster ride.  I'm sure I'll survive it as well.

smokeyjo
by Jozie on Dec. 30, 2017 at 3:22 PM
1 mom liked this
Absolutely! In March, we welcomed a new Granddaughter to the family who is very happy and healthy. We traveled a lot this summer and generally just had a good time.
annie-durham
by Silver Member on Dec. 30, 2017 at 3:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes I would say it was a good year for us too.  We went on a Disney cruise in February and I thought I would NEVER go on a cruise, but I loved it and we've booked another.  

We sold our house and my daughter bought us another one and we invested our money and now can travel or make big purchases without saving or worrying.  We had a great family vacation in Florida in Sept and I got a new car.  So all in all I'd say a very good year for us.  

LEK19
by Group Admin on Dec. 30, 2017 at 4:27 PM
1 mom liked this

It has been an ok year. Could have been better BUT could have been worse!!!

Mom2Boys9501
by Member on Dec. 30, 2017 at 9:16 PM
1 mom liked this
Not at all.
emmygirl31
by Angie on Dec. 30, 2017 at 9:32 PM
1 mom liked this

nooooooooooo!!! cant wait for it to be over!  Looking forward to a much better 2018

tinysmom160
by Silver Member on Dec. 30, 2017 at 10:12 PM
1 mom liked this

No it has been hard lost a lot of loved ones and work has been stressful and money has been tight. I hope and pray 2018 is tons better

Kimmybabe
by Silver Member on Dec. 30, 2017 at 10:49 PM
1 mom liked this

It was a very good year in many ways.  Back in September we met our three teen granddaughters via foster adoption process.

Late October was very sad as the grandmother who had cared for those granddaughters passed and then on Christmas afternoon when the girls along with our oldest couple, hubby and I, and the SILs parents walked over to the grandmother's grave for a visit.  The grandmother did an excellent job!!!

darmomusaf
by Gold Member on Dec. 31, 2017 at 5:04 AM
1 mom liked this

In general, yes, there have been moments and some issues but I would like to think it has been a pretty good year. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)