Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you doing today....Tuesday?

Posted by   + Show Post

come tell us.....

by on Jan. 1, 2018 at 8:01 PM
Replies (21-24):
smokeyjo
by Jozie on Jan. 2, 2018 at 2:41 PM
I know nothing about treadmills. Mine is a Nordic Track and it doesn’t have a motor, only a computer to track mileage, calories, heartrate with the pulse thing you attach to your finger, which means, you have to work a bit harder to keep it going.

Quoting LEK19:

Good Morning, all!

Just a regular day for me today. Don is off to work, Anna needs to get into her homeschool swing, and I have my household duties to perform!

It is currently 5 with a feel of -6 so not too bad. It is nice to have the sun shining through the windows. I don't know how long that will last because it looks like it is starting to cloud up out there.

I have been looking on Craigslist for used treadmills and found an old one for $50 about a half an hour from here. It is retro-looking old. They said it works fine and has a new belt. Anyone know about treadmills? I worry about the motor just konking out on me soon. Now is a good time to buy, I guess, because so many are making resolutions to exercise more and buy new equipment that is on sale.

Christmas decorations will stay up until after my granddaughters come to visit. I don't mind enjoying them longer. I will see if Anna wants to do a Valentines Tree this year. I am guessing she will but eventually she might outgrow it...then again she might not!

Image result for coffee with a friend images  

LEK19
by Group Admin on Jan. 2, 2018 at 4:08 PM

I had a non-motorized belt with the first treadmill I had. I didn't mind using it. The motorized one was great for keeping me at a speed level when I went to higher speeds. I like doing the interval training with the motorized one. I can't slow down whether intentionally or unintentionally! 

Quoting smokeyjo: I know nothing about treadmills. Mine is a Nordic Track and it doesn’t have a motor, only a computer to track mileage, calories, heartrate with the pulse thing you attach to your finger, which means, you have to work a bit harder to keep it going.
Quoting LEK19:

Good Morning, all!

Just a regular day for me today. Don is off to work, Anna needs to get into her homeschool swing, and I have my household duties to perform!

It is currently 5 with a feel of -6 so not too bad. It is nice to have the sun shining through the windows. I don't know how long that will last because it looks like it is starting to cloud up out there.

I have been looking on Craigslist for used treadmills and found an old one for $50 about a half an hour from here. It is retro-looking old. They said it works fine and has a new belt. Anyone know about treadmills? I worry about the motor just konking out on me soon. Now is a good time to buy, I guess, because so many are making resolutions to exercise more and buy new equipment that is on sale.

Christmas decorations will stay up until after my granddaughters come to visit. I don't mind enjoying them longer. I will see if Anna wants to do a Valentines Tree this year. I am guessing she will but eventually she might outgrow it...then again she might not!

smokeyjo
by Jozie on Jan. 2, 2018 at 4:31 PM
I would use those at the gym and have visions of shooting off the back.

Quoting LEK19:

I had a non-motorized belt with the first treadmill I had. I didn't mind using it. The motorized one was great for keeping me at a speed level when I went to higher speeds. I like doing the interval training with the motorized one. I can't slow down whether intentionally or unintentionally! 

Quoting smokeyjo: I know nothing about treadmills. Mine is a Nordic Track and it doesn’t have a motor, only a computer to track mileage, calories, heartrate with the pulse thing you attach to your finger, which means, you have to work a bit harder to keep it going.

Quoting LEK19:

Good Morning, all!

LEK19
by Group Admin on Jan. 3, 2018 at 8:38 AM

laughing

Quoting smokeyjo: I would use those at the gym and have visions of shooting off the back.
Quoting LEK19:

Quoting LEK19:

Good Morning, all!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)