Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you doing today....Wednesday?

Posted by   + Show Post

come tell us.....

by on Jan. 2, 2018 at 7:51 PM
Replies (21-24):
Marinefranksmom
by Gold Member on Jan. 3, 2018 at 1:10 PM
1 mom liked this

Except for church, and Christmas Eve dinner, I've been cooped up in the house for over a week, mostly due to the cold weather.  But today, I do need a few groceries, and we are expecting a snowstorm tomorrow, so I'm just about to go out - going to Trader Joe's.  This morning, I relaxed, did some laundry, tidied up a bit, and played with the puppy.  This evening, I'll finish preparing dinner - I made homemade chicken soup yesterday and later, I'll add some egg noodles, and make a scallion & goat cheese stuffed pizza (my grandma's recipe).

louannwilkins
by Louann on Jan. 3, 2018 at 4:27 PM

Happy birthday to her!!!  She's at a sweet age.

I hate to have a dream like that.  You KNOW it's a dream but can't shake the feeling.  I hope you don't have dreams tonight unless they're good and happy ones.  I always seem to dream WEIRD stuff.  lol 

Quoting LEK19:

Good Morning, All!

Another day for me. Anna might have swim today. She wants to go ice skating. I got her a pair of used skates for $5 until we can get her a pair of new ones.

It is 4 and feels like 3. I am sure it will warm up a bit more.

I woke up after a bad dream that I just can't shake the feeling of. In time it will pass but in the meantime, yuck.

It is my younger granddaughter's birthday today! She turns 7!

My son sent this photo of her after her Christmas Program. Hopefully I will see both granddaughters this weekend.

Have a good Wednesday!

atlmom2
by Susie on Jan. 3, 2018 at 6:28 PM
We mwt my brother in law and sister in law at a Manatee park. Then we went to lunch after.
On the way to a Manatee park dh and I saw a wreck at a red light happen right in front of us.
Goobergal
by Marian on Jan. 4, 2018 at 8:21 AM

sloth...I went to the gym, watched tv... I should be studying but I guess Im extemding my vacation another week...LOL.  Boring...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)