Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Happy birthday Suzeebloch!!!

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2018 at 7:14 AM
  • 21 Replies

Happy birthday to YOU!!  I hope it's a good day for you.  :)

by on Jan. 15, 2018 at 7:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Jan. 15, 2018 at 7:15 AM

Image result for pics of flowers in vases

louannwilkins
by Louann on Jan. 15, 2018 at 7:16 AM

Image result for pics of ice cream cakes

Tagalong57
by Member on Jan. 15, 2018 at 7:25 AM
Happy birthday SuzeeBloch!! Enjoy your day. 🎂🎂🎂
louannwilkins
by Louann on Jan. 15, 2018 at 7:30 AM

Image result for pics of a tropical paradise

A tropical paradise...might make you feel relaxed AND warmer.  Can I tag along????  LOL  :)

annie-durham
by Silver Member on Jan. 15, 2018 at 7:44 AM
1 mom liked this

Happy Birthday Ronna, hope your day is special.  Will your dad remember do you think?  

Perhaps treat yourself to a Panera Bread dinner and a slice of cake. 

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Jan. 15, 2018 at 7:59 AM
1 mom liked this

thank you ladies!  Today will be almost like any other day - except for all the warm birthday wishes!  A couple of my colleagues from the Gmail Help Forum live in Australia and one in Japan and they started wishing me HBD last night, so that was nice!

I think my dad will remember, but it's hard to say.  He has never forgotten before.

don't know if I mentioned it, but yesterday at mom's, I pulled out my baby album.  It surprised her that it was me in that album.  She had kept pictures each month through my first year - I calculated and told her now I am 708 months old.  LOL.  When I told her I will be 59, she said, "Oh yeah?  You are old!"  HA! 

LouAnn - I think our new member tagalong will want to tag along to that warm sunny beach too.  The more the merrier!!

louannwilkins
by Louann on Jan. 15, 2018 at 8:08 AM

That was sweet that you and your mom looked at the pics and she said that.  lol  I love it.

Yes...the more the merrier for sure!!  LOL  Too bad you aren't near me...we could go for an early b day dinner and dessert!! 

I hope it's a good day Ronna!!  :)

Quoting suzeebloch:

thank you ladies!  Today will be almost like any other day - except for all the warm birthday wishes!  A couple of my colleagues from the Gmail Help Forum live in Australia and one in Japan and they started wishing me HBD last night, so that was nice!

I think my dad will remember, but it's hard to say.  He has never forgotten before.

don't know if I mentioned it, but yesterday at mom's, I pulled out my baby album.  It surprised her that it was me in that album.  She had kept pictures each month through my first year - I calculated and told her now I am 708 months old.  LOL.  When I told her I will be 59, she said, "Oh yeah?  You are old!"  HA! 

LouAnn - I think our new member tagalong will want to tag along to that warm sunny beach too.  The more the merrier!!

Why123
by Nancy on Jan. 15, 2018 at 8:26 AM

Happy Birthday Ronna!  I hope your day is filled with wonderful things.

Mariagma3
by Gold Member on Jan. 15, 2018 at 9:06 AM
Happy birthday, Ronna! 😀🎂❤
KittyGram
by Becky on Jan. 15, 2018 at 12:25 PM

Happy birthday!!!!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)