Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you doing today....Thursday?

Posted by on Jan. 17, 2018 at 8:26 PM
  • 31 Replies

come tell us....

by on Jan. 17, 2018 at 8:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Jan. 17, 2018 at 8:26 PM

post is ready for tomorrow morning  :)

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Jan. 18, 2018 at 5:31 AM

Good morning!  Again didn't crawl out of bed until just after 4.  Grrr on me!

Yesterday was uneventful.

today - not a whole lot planned other than the usual!  The apartment manager called me yesterday - they are sending out some company to fix my heater so she wanted to make sure she had the correct phone number first since I will need to be here for them to fix my heater.  

That's about it.  Life is almost back to boring!  :o)

Happy Thursday!

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Jan. 18, 2018 at 6:07 AM
Yay Thursday! 2 more Work days!!

Yesterday at work was irritating. But I got through it.

TMI.... I've been constipated for 5 days... pretty nauseous, and super uncomfortable. My issue is usually the opposite of this.... I have taking a handful of stool softeners and finally some progress happened last night. But still don't feel "normal"
suzeebloch
by Ronna on Jan. 18, 2018 at 6:51 AM

Quoting Cindy18: Yay Thursday! 2 more Work days!! Yesterday at work was irritating. But I got through it. TMI.... I've been constipated for 5 days... pretty nauseous, and super uncomfortable. My issue is usually the opposite of this.... I have taking a handful of stool softeners and finally some progress happened last night. But still don't feel "normal"

Make sure to be getting the right amount of fiber in your diet!  Too much or too little can cause problems, and be sure to pay attention to whether you are consuming soluable or insoluable fiber.

https://goo.gl/ebxc8j

annie-durham
by Silver Member on Jan. 18, 2018 at 6:57 AM

Good morning everyone.

Another night of very restful sleep.  Constant wakings, at least every hour.

Today I'm out this afternoon picking up my grandson from school.  My sister is working this morning so if mom calls I'll have to head over there for a bit too.

Weather is calm for the most part, high mid 20's and no snow. 

annie-durham
by Silver Member on Jan. 18, 2018 at 7:05 AM

Just watching the weather on GMA and if you are in the path of the storm stay safe.   Looks like a lot of areas got snow that wouldn't normally get snow.  Tampa is 19 degrees this morning.  Today there is a warm up but temps dipping again tonight when its expected to re-freeze.  

Why123
by Nancy on Jan. 18, 2018 at 8:45 AM

Working.  Yesterday was busier than the day before.  How unusual.  It is cold here right now, 9 with a windchill of -8.  It is supposed to go up into the low 30s today and 50 by Saturday.  It is really cold where my daughter is.  It is 26 with a feels like temp of 19 in southern Georgia.  It usually doesn't get that cold down there.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Jan. 18, 2018 at 9:33 AM

So glad they called you back!  Hopefully they will come at a convenient time for your schedule. 

Have the aides started coming to your parent's yet?  I hope that the new schedule, if you decide to do it, will be a big help to you as well as to them. 

Have a good day Ronna!  I'm home...snow again here at the beach...lol....this happened exactly 2 weeks ago as well.  lol

Quoting suzeebloch:

Good morning!  Again didn't crawl out of bed until just after 4.  Grrr on me!

Yesterday was uneventful.

today - not a whole lot planned other than the usual!  The apartment manager called me yesterday - they are sending out some company to fix my heater so she wanted to make sure she had the correct phone number first since I will need to be here for them to fix my heater.  

That's about it.  Life is almost back to boring!  :o)

Happy Thursday!

louannwilkins
by Louann on Jan. 18, 2018 at 9:35 AM

I'm sorry!!  I know that has to be miserable.  I hope something "happens" soon!!  :)

Quoting Cindy18: Yay Thursday! 2 more Work days!! Yesterday at work was irritating. But I got through it. TMI.... I've been constipated for 5 days... pretty nauseous, and super uncomfortable. My issue is usually the opposite of this.... I have taking a handful of stool softeners and finally some progress happened last night. But still don't feel "normal"

louannwilkins
by Louann on Jan. 18, 2018 at 9:39 AM

Good morning....I'm sorry you didn't sleep well last night.  That makes for a long night.

We got from1 to 2 inches in this county.  The outer banks got a lot more.  I heard that places like Manteo got over 10 inches.  Can you imagine?  lol  I'm sure it's beautiful.  Ours started late.  Much later than they'd told us to expect it and it started as rain which didn't last but a few min...literally like 2 or 3 min and then it was sleet and then the snow. 

I hope you have a good day and aren't too tired.  :)

Quoting annie-durham:

Just watching the weather on GMA and if you are in the path of the storm stay safe.   Looks like a lot of areas got snow that wouldn't normally get snow.  Tampa is 19 degrees this morning.  Today there is a warm up but temps dipping again tonight when its expected to re-freeze.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)