Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

QOTD 1/21/18

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2018 at 8:39 AM
  • 17 Replies

What is something that you really liked but haven't had in a long time?

by on Jan. 21, 2018 at 8:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gaylelynne
by on Jan. 21, 2018 at 9:08 AM
1 mom liked this

Cheesecake!

luvnature
by Suzie on Jan. 21, 2018 at 9:11 AM
1 mom liked this

cheese from where I grew up. the cheese from back home is so fresh it squeaks when you eat it. The last time I had cheese from home was in 2000 when we lived there. I live 16 hours aways from home, so of course I can not have that cheese. The cheese in the grocery stores are not the same and to me, they don't taste good at all compared to what I grew up on.                

annie-durham
by Silver Member on Jan. 21, 2018 at 10:03 AM
1 mom liked this

Sangria.   I only drink it in Florida and love it. 

rosebud727
by Rose on Jan. 21, 2018 at 10:46 AM
1 mom liked this

I love going to really good theater productions. I haven't been to one in a long time.

Now as far as food, crab. I love crab and this is actually the time of year for crab!

smokeyjo
by Jozie on Jan. 21, 2018 at 11:11 AM
1 mom liked this
Chesapeake Bay blue crab steamed with Old Bay seasoning. Summer is the season for that, any month without an “R”, and it’s been two years since I last had any.
louannwilkins
by Louann on Jan. 21, 2018 at 12:11 PM
1 mom liked this

There's a couple of restaurants in Raleigh that I like and we don't have here.  I'd love to go to them.  One is Brio Tuscan Grill...love this one dish there with chicken, sun dried tomatoes, pine nuts etc...AND they have my FAV dessert...creme brulee.

DONNAOPULENTO
by Member on Jan. 21, 2018 at 1:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Malasadas from the Hot Malasada Truck in Waikaloa Beach.

darmomusaf
by Gold Member on Jan. 21, 2018 at 4:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Ice cream, it just doesn't agree with me and sometimes I really miss it!!

Marinefranksmom
by Gold Member on Jan. 21, 2018 at 10:01 PM
1 mom liked this

A cannoli.  Cannolis are my favorite dessert/pastry/treat.  They are somewhat expensive and very fattening so I only have them a couple of times a year, usually on my birthday when we go out for dinner.  I didn't have a cannoli for my birthday, I had another dessert instead, a tortoni, which I hadn't had for many years.  And I probably won't have nother cannoli til next December - for my birthday.

stepof5
by Silver Member on Jan. 22, 2018 at 10:56 AM
1 mom liked this
I haven’t been skiing or to a broadway play on a long time and would love to go. As for food, I love crab and lobster, but both are pricey so it has been awhile. 😊
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)