Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mobile Photo

Post a pic of your favorite mug or the mugs you use most often!

If you like, add the story behind it, if it has one!

We have had this post before but there are enough new people to do it over again! Maybe some of us have new mugs!!!!

I hope it is ok that I snagged your mug photo, Smokeyjo!  By the way, I love it!!!

by on Feb. 5, 2018 at 10:17 AM
Replies (31-38):
DONNAOPULENTO
by Member on Feb. 9, 2018 at 8:16 PM
1 mom liked this

Auwe! I would rather sit in my rocking chair on the porch with a bottle of beer and watch my 3-legged dog hobble around a tree barking at the leaves than do that.  Make me tired just thinking about it.  Hui'!

Quoting smokeyjo: It is knotty pine!! Last night, as I was vacuuming, I thought, I should sand the floors and redo them. But it was just a thought. Phew!
Quoting DONNAOPULENTO:

Is that knotty pinewood floor?  Gorgeous!  Absolutely fabulous.

Quoting DONNAOPULENTO:

That is one beautiful table top; so rustic.

Quoting smokeyjo:

Mobile Photo

Oh, I love my table. It’s old barn wood run through a sander. I think I have a picture of it right after I rubbed it down with a homemade beeswax, linseed oil mixture.
Quoting DONNAOPULENTO:

Nice mug.  Handsome table.

Quoting smokeyjo: That’s my Christmas gift from Coco. I just love possums, they’re so cute. I have a stuffed one someone gave me for Christmas sitting on one of my bookshelves.
Quoting LEK19:

Mobile Photo

We have had this post before but there are enough new people to do it over again! Maybe some of us have new mugs!!!!

I hope it is ok that I snagged your mug photo, Smokeyjo!  By the way, I love it!!!

smokeyjo
by Jozie on Feb. 9, 2018 at 8:43 PM
1 mom liked this
No kidding!! So I am glad it was a fleeting thought.

I had a three-legged dog. She was a Hurricane Katrina rescue and chewed her own front paw off to escape a sofa coil. She passed on last year, she was 14 years old and just the best pittie I have ever had.

Quoting DONNAOPULENTO:

Auwe! I would rather sit in my rocking chair on the porch with a bottle of beer and watch my 3-legged dog hobble around a tree barking at the leaves than do that.  Make me tired just thinking about it.  Hui'!

Quoting smokeyjo: It is knotty pine!! Last night, as I was vacuuming, I thought, I should sand the floors and redo them. But it was just a thought. Phew!

Quoting DONNAOPULENTO:

Quoting DONNAOPULENTO:

Quoting smokeyjo:

Mobile Photo

Oh, I love my table. It’s old barn wood run through a sander. I think I have a picture of it right after I rubbed it down with a homemade beeswax, linseed oil mixture.

Quoting DONNAOPULENTO:

Quoting smokeyjo: That’s my Christmas gift from Coco. I just love possums, they’re so cute. I have a stuffed one someone gave me for Christmas sitting on one of my bookshelves.

Quoting LEK19:

Mobile Photo

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Feb. 10, 2018 at 7:59 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

1squishysmom
by Member on Feb. 10, 2018 at 1:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Just 2 of many. These are my favorites. Size DOES matter when it comes to mugs!
DONNAOPULENTO
by Member on Feb. 10, 2018 at 9:48 PM

Nah, your floor is rustic, real cabin/cottage feel.  I got my 3-legged dog at the pound on the kill list.  She was a practice dog for pit bull fights.  She has many battle scars and is an old gal now -- 12 dog years.  She lives in the house and sleeps in my room along with my daughter's pup. 

Quoting smokeyjo: No kidding!! So I am glad it was a fleeting thought. I had a three-legged dog. She was a Hurricane Katrina rescue and chewed her own front paw off to escape a sofa coil. She passed on last year, she was 14 years old and just the best pittie I have ever had.
Quoting DONNAOPULENTO:

Quoting DONNAOPULENTO:

Quoting DONNAOPULENTO:

Quoting smokeyjo:

Mobile Photo

Quoting DONNAOPULENTO:

Quoting LEK19:

Mobile Photo

LEK19
by Group Admin on Feb. 12, 2018 at 9:44 AM

Quoting 1squishysmom:

Mobile Photo

Just 2 of many. These are my favorites. Size DOES matter when it comes to mugs!

So true!

smokeyjo
by Jozie on Feb. 12, 2018 at 3:35 PM
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Before and after pictures. The last one was about a month before she died

Aww, your’s is so pretty. Mine had one front leg as well and it is always so much harder on them, when older, when they lose a front leg. It didn’t slow her down one bit when she was younger.

Quoting DONNAOPULENTO:

Nah, your floor is rustic, real cabin/cottage feel.  I got my 3-legged dog at the pound on the kill list.  She was a practice dog for pit bull fights.  She has many battle scars and is an old gal now -- 12 dog years.  She lives in the house and sleeps in my room along with my daughter's pup. 

Quoting smokeyjo: No kidding!! So I am glad it was a fleeting thought.

I had a three-legged dog. She was a Hurricane Katrina rescue and chewed her own front paw off to escape a sofa coil. She passed on last year, she was 14 years old and just the best pittie I have ever had.

Quoting DONNAOPULENTO:

Quoting DONNAOPULENTO:

Quoting DONNAOPULENTO:

Quoting smokeyjo:

Mobile Photo

Oh, I love my table. It�s old barn wood run through a sander. I think I have a picture of it right after I rubbed it down with a homemade beeswax, linseed oil mixture.

Quoting DONNAOPULENTO:

Quoting smokeyjo: That�s my Christmas gift from Coco. I just love possums, they�re so cute. I have a stuffed one someone gave me for Christmas sitting on one of my bookshelves.

Quoting LEK19:

Mobile Photo

smokeyjo
by Jozie on Feb. 12, 2018 at 3:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Chicken mug!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)