Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Today is National Bagel Day

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2018 at 10:07 AM
  • 11 Replies

Do you like bagels?  If you do, what is your favorite kind and what do you like to put on them?

by on Feb. 9, 2018 at 10:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Feb. 9, 2018 at 10:18 AM
1 mom liked this

I love bagels although I haven't had one in a while.  I love sesame...so good when it's warm and the sesame seeds are all browned and toasted.  I also like blueberry, plain ones...most of them really.  Cream cheese either plain or honey walnut are good.  Sometimes if I have a plain one I'll put plain cream cheese and then drizzle some rapsberry jelly over it. 

EireLass
by Platinum Member on Feb. 9, 2018 at 10:45 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh yea, I like bagels. I'm not sure I have a favorite. I know I don't like onion bagels. I like most others. Plain cream cheese is best, but if it's flavored, I guess I like something sweetened mixed in.

kuntrylady56
by Platinum Member on Feb. 9, 2018 at 11:45 AM
1 mom liked this

I used to work in a coffe and bagel shop and fell in love with the everything bagles with vegetable cream cheese. We made our own flavored cream cheeses fresh everyday so so good. So they are the one I buy the most and I also like cinnamon and raisin for breakfast with either butter or plain creme cheese.

smokeyjo
by Jozie on Feb. 9, 2018 at 1:05 PM
1 mom liked this
I like the cinnamon raisin ones, toasted with butter. Can’t remember the last time I had one.
luvnature
by Suzie on Feb. 9, 2018 at 2:12 PM
1 mom liked this

I like everything bagels toasted with herb & garlic cream cheese.

I also love cinnamon toast bagels toasted with a little bit of margarine on it. 

KittyGram
by Becky on Feb. 9, 2018 at 2:26 PM
1 mom liked this

I used to buy from Einstein Bros., but it's been a very long time.  I like their asiago bagel with sun dried tomato cream cheese.  So good!

annie-durham
by Silver Member on Feb. 9, 2018 at 2:27 PM
1 mom liked this

I love bagels I could eat one every day but I don't.   On sunday when I go grocery shopping they have just baked them fresh and I buy 2 one for each of us.  Dh likes an everything bagel and I like cinnamon raisen or cheddar cheese.  Sometimes they only have certain ones ready and thats what we get.  I like them with butter or a bit of cream cheese. 

DONNAOPULENTO
by Member on Feb. 9, 2018 at 3:03 PM
1 mom liked this

I am traditional; plain with cream cheese, washed down with black coffee.

JenniferW67
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2018 at 10:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Love bagels. I would do an everything with avocado or cream cheese, tomato slices, fresh herbs and a little sprinkle of kosher salt. That's what sounds good to me now. Or, cinnamon raisin with butter, ricotta or cream cheese. Maybe a drizzle of honey. Few things smell as good as a cinnamon raisin bagel toasting away. Yummers!

LEK19
by Group Admin on Feb. 9, 2018 at 11:20 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't eat bagels often. When I do it would probably be an apple cinnamon or multigrain one with butter.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)