Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Snow in the D!

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2018 at 4:22 PM
  • 29 Replies
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

OMG! It's been snowing for over 12 hours with no signs of stopping!
by on Feb. 9, 2018 at 4:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
suzeebloch
by Ronna on Feb. 9, 2018 at 4:49 PM
1 mom liked this

Be sure to find this post around mid-August for a reminder!!!

I saw this yesterday ...

emmygirl31
by Angie on Feb. 9, 2018 at 5:06 PM

I dont envy you.  I hate the snow!

louannwilkins
by Louann on Feb. 9, 2018 at 7:05 PM

Yep....lots of snow!! It's pretty but I'm glad it's not here.  lol

jabs54
by Jeanine on Feb. 9, 2018 at 7:55 PM

Beautiful!

I have a confession...my hubby had to drive 60 miles to and from work everyday.  He retired Feb 1st so I prayed that it would not snow much until February.   Sorry about that ;)

smokeyjo
by Jozie on Feb. 9, 2018 at 9:11 PM
One of my best friends lives just outside of Detroit and she’s in the path of this storm. As is a friend in Flint.

I love snow. Am from South Dakota and grew up in Pittsburgh and Baltimore having lots of snow and now, living in the south, where we have a winter and snow (inches) I miss having the big numbers.
annie-durham
by Silver Member on Feb. 9, 2018 at 9:25 PM

Yup we've had snow all day with more tomorrow and sunday.

I'm sick of it all.  

atlmom2
by Susie on Feb. 9, 2018 at 9:32 PM

I don't miss it.  It was 86 today.  DD was telling me they didn't get that much and she didn't understand why school's all cancelled.  

Quoting jabs54:

Beautiful!

I have a confession...my hubby had to drive 60 miles to and from work everyday.  He retired Feb 1st so I prayed that it would not snow much until February.   Sorry about that ;)

darmomusaf
by Gold Member on Feb. 10, 2018 at 6:46 AM

Yep, that looks like where I live, but today, we are expecting rain and 45 degrees, crazy weather!!

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Feb. 10, 2018 at 7:51 AM
No worries here! I have the month off because of my hand surgery so I prayed that most of the snow would come now too!

Quoting jabs54:

Beautiful!

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Feb. 10, 2018 at 7:53 AM
Where does you friend live? I'm in the Downriver area, just South of Detroit, down the Detroit River. Your friend will know where that is 😁

Quoting smokeyjo: One of my best friends lives just outside of Detroit and she’s in the path of this storm. As is a friend in Flint.

I love snow. Am from South Dakota and grew up in Pittsburgh and Baltimore having lots of snow and now, living in the south, where we have a winter and snow (inches) I miss having the big numbers.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)