Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you doing today....Wednesday?

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2018 at 8:10 PM
  • 16 Replies

come tell us....

by on Feb. 20, 2018 at 8:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Feb. 20, 2018 at 8:10 PM

post is ready for tomorrow morning

smokeyjo
by Jozie on Feb. 21, 2018 at 3:18 AM
1 mom liked this

Currently, I was texted awake to be told that He was staying late so now I'm awake and no idea why. Coco has class in Atlanta later today. Yesterday, Truvy (her MINI) misfired so we dropped her at the shop which means she commandeered my vehicle for her class today. She is hoping we can pick Truvy up later today. I am hoping our septic repairs will be done today for this is day three and my oh-so-pretty yard is now a mess and with the rain...she is just mud. #sadness

Good thing we are in the South and it is warm and we can seed. . . Work today, hopefully picking Truvy up later, if not, oh well. Dinner out with Coco because she has surgery tomorrow so I want her to have whatever she wants before that.

Have a Happy Day!

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Feb. 21, 2018 at 4:04 AM

whoops!  running a bit late in posting  here although I was up at 1:45.  My EMW was scant, but I spent a lot of time trying to locate an address for a doctor.  Couldn't find one!  So that ate up my time.

Yesterday - ice.  I didn't leave my apartment but I did do a load of laundry here.  Dad called me to say don't come over and I didn't argue there!  Not that I ever really "argue" with my dad.  I called him a bit later to remind him how I give mom her pills now, etc.

Didn't have much work even though I stayed logged in until shortly after noon.  I earned just under $15 yesterday.  Not good.

I did get to spend a LOT of time in the forum, so that was nice! 

Today - it's even colder now than it was all day yesterday so whatever managed to melt yesterday is frozen again.  Hoping I am able to make it over to parents though.  Getting ready to log into work and hoping there is work available!

That's about it.  Happy Wednesday!

louannwilkins
by Louann on Feb. 21, 2018 at 6:45 AM

Good morning....I hope you were able to go back to sleep or at least can get a nap later.  Fingers crossed on Truvy!!  And...sending up prayers for Coco and her surgery tomorrow.  :)

Quoting smokeyjo:

Currently, I was texted awake to be told that He was staying late so now I'm awake and no idea why. Coco has class in Atlanta later today. Yesterday, Truvy (her MINI) misfired so we dropped her at the shop which means she commandeered my vehicle for her class today. She is hoping we can pick Truvy up later today. I am hoping our septic repairs will be done today for this is day three and my oh-so-pretty yard is now a mess and with the rain...she is just mud. #sadness

Good thing we are in the South and it is warm and we can seed. . . Work today, hopefully picking Truvy up later, if not, oh well. Dinner out with Coco because she has surgery tomorrow so I want her to have whatever she wants before that.

Have a Happy Day!

louannwilkins
by Louann on Feb. 21, 2018 at 6:47 AM

Good morning....sounds like you were able to have a lazy / me day yesterday.  Those are good!  I love it when I can have that kind of day.  I don't necessarily accomplish much of anything but I like not having to BE somewhere or DO something.  lol

Be careful if you go to your parent's today!  :)

Quoting suzeebloch:

whoops!  running a bit late in posting  here although I was up at 1:45.  My EMW was scant, but I spent a lot of time trying to locate an address for a doctor.  Couldn't find one!  So that ate up my time.

Yesterday - ice.  I didn't leave my apartment but I did do a load of laundry here.  Dad called me to say don't come over and I didn't argue there!  Not that I ever really "argue" with my dad.  I called him a bit later to remind him how I give mom her pills now, etc.

Didn't have much work even though I stayed logged in until shortly after noon.  I earned just under $15 yesterday.  Not good.

I did get to spend a LOT of time in the forum, so that was nice! 

Today - it's even colder now than it was all day yesterday so whatever managed to melt yesterday is frozen again.  Hoping I am able to make it over to parents though.  Getting ready to log into work and hoping there is work available!

That's about it.  Happy Wednesday!

darmomusaf
by Gold Member on Feb. 21, 2018 at 6:48 AM

Woohoo it's Wednesday, it has felt like we had two Mondays this week, so hoping I can get more organized today and get things done! With all the flu going around here, work has been a little crazy! Me, I am just hoping that I do not get that bug! So, I am hoping for an office day today just to catch up on everything and get started on plans for upcoming events. I also have to start the March newsletter!

Business meeting at church tonight, really wish I could get out of that, but I have specifically been asked to attend. We have some things that have to be discussed and we are working on making sure our Constitiution and by-laws are correct. Also, I know that the moderator feels that we should have some sort of standard operating procedures in place. I agree, but there are some of our older members that think things should just stay the way they are. Send some prayers for me please!

louannwilkins
by Louann on Feb. 21, 2018 at 6:49 AM

Good morning.....I'm up and at em or so I'll tell myself.  lol  I slept pretty good last night.  I'm heading to Mr M's and then Patty's today. 

Not much going on really.  Waiting to hear back...hopefully today...about the blood work and sodium level.  She's not taking that one pill though regardless.  So we'll see....fingers crossed on that!

I hope it's a good day for everyone.  Annie I sure hope you're feeling a little better today.  :)

louannwilkins
by Louann on Feb. 21, 2018 at 7:19 AM
1 mom liked this

Good morning!!  It has been a hectic week for me so far as well.  I laughed about the older ones wanting things to stay the same.  Isn't it that way in ALL churches???  LOL  I mean, I know before I moved we were facing that in our church as well.  And...the older ones had their way which is fine BUT I don't see that church growing or even becoming a multil generational church anymore.  Most of the people there now are older and their kids and grandkids have now moved on to other churches who are making changes and offering more in the way of the youth and the younger couples etc...Anyway, good luck to you tonight!!  I hope it is a smooth meeting.  :)

Quoting darmomusaf:

Woohoo it's Wednesday, it has felt like we had two Mondays this week, so hoping I can get more organized today and get things done! With all the flu going around here, work has been a little crazy! Me, I am just hoping that I do not get that bug! So, I am hoping for an office day today just to catch up on everything and get started on plans for upcoming events. I also have to start the March newsletter!

Business meeting at church tonight, really wish I could get out of that, but I have specifically been asked to attend. We have some things that have to be discussed and we are working on making sure our Constitiution and by-laws are correct. Also, I know that the moderator feels that we should have some sort of standard operating procedures in place. I agree, but there are some of our older members that think things should just stay the way they are. Send some prayers for me please!

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Feb. 21, 2018 at 8:15 AM
1 mom liked this
Good Wednesday Morning! My return should be here tomorrow!!! My bathroom is clean so that's a plus!

I'm going to hang out with my sister today.
atlmom2
by Susie on Feb. 21, 2018 at 8:38 AM
1 mom liked this
I think it is gonna be a pool day.

Dh goes to play bocce from 2 to 5.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)