Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you doing today....Wednesday?

Posted by on Mar. 20, 2018 at 8:27 PM
  • 25 Replies

come tell us....

by on Mar. 20, 2018 at 8:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Mar. 20, 2018 at 8:28 PM

post is ready for tomorrow morning

Marinefranksmom
by Gold Member on Mar. 20, 2018 at 10:05 PM
1 mom liked this

We are expecting yet another serious snowstorm here in northern NJ - latest forecast says 12-18 inches.  So, I will be huddled at home, and clearing snow as best I can so DH doesn't have to do it all when he gets home from work. (He's the chief engineer of the power plant in a nearby hospital so he can't stay home even though the governor declared a state of emergency - he's "essential personnel".) Which could be late if his relief engineer can't get in. Sigh.  We've had a  "bombogenesis" almost every week for the past month.

smokeyjo
by Jozie on Mar. 21, 2018 at 3:22 AM

oh man...stay safe!!

Quoting Marinefranksmom:

We are expecting yet another serious snowstorm here in northern NJ - latest forecast says 12-18 inches.  So, I will be huddled at home, and clearing snow as best I can so DH doesn't have to do it all when he gets home from work. (He's the chief engineer of the power plant in a nearby hospital so he can't stay home even though the governor declared a state of emergency - he's "essential personnel".) Which could be late if his relief engineer can't get in. Sigh.  We've had a  "bombogenesis" almost every week for the past month.

smokeyjo
by Jozie on Mar. 21, 2018 at 3:43 AM
1 mom liked this

It is hair and nail day for me then home to work. Yesterday, Coco and I picked up the rack cards (flyers), posters and free tickets for the May event so I will be packing some of those up today to send out to event Head Staff tomorrow. I also have a lot of computer work to catch up on. Yesterday,I was so tired that I did not do so much. I did sleep some. Okay, a lot, and I let Nana, Summer and Lauren do most of the work and I felt badly about that but, this is why I hired them. After 28 years of doing this with only two people and by myself for the last two years, I am tired and need the help. Plus, I am up at 3.30a just finishing up some emails so there is that.

Coco has her class in Atlanta today and then she has a photo session for new head shots and who knows how long that will take since there is hair/makeup and wardrobe beforehand. Usually she beats the traffic out of town on Wednesdays since class is over at 3p but she will definitely be in It today. Oh well. Such is life when you live close to a large city such as Atlanta; it is just one of those things one must deal with from time to time.

Have a fabulous Second day of Spring!

darmomusaf
by Gold Member on Mar. 21, 2018 at 5:46 AM
1 mom liked this

Good morning, no snow for me this time, but much of southern PA got some, although when I took the dogs out early, there were no stars to be seen, so maybe the weather is coming my way. Oh, well, it's off to work for me, department head meeting this morning, family meetings after that and then I really have some paperwork to catch up on. I spent yesterday decorating!

This evening, it's back to work for a Spring Fling with the residents, music, root beer floats and cupcakes for all!

darmomusaf
by Gold Member on Mar. 21, 2018 at 5:48 AM
1 mom liked this

It has been a rough  winter for you guys this year! Thankfully, we didn't get this storm in north central PA this time! I am so ready for spring!

Quoting Marinefranksmom:

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Mar. 21, 2018 at 6:04 AM
1 mom liked this
Happy Wednesday!

Nothing special today. Work, home, dinner, laundry.
louannwilkins
by Louann on Mar. 21, 2018 at 6:42 AM

Good morning....boy was I in a DEEP sleep when the alarm went off.  I'd woke up (of course) in the middle of the night and had a little trouble going back to sleep but then when I did evidently I DID.  I was also dreaming crazy stuff.  I don't like to do that.  Even though I know it's a dream it makes you feel weird. 

Anyway...I have Mr M today and Patty and then HOME and I'm ready.  lol

Mr M will be 95 tomorrow!  He's a mess.  I will either take him a chocolate cup cake from one of the bakery's or a thick slice of chocolate cake.  As long as it's chocolate he doesn't care what it is.  lol

I hope you all have a good day! 

annie-durham
by Gold Member on Mar. 21, 2018 at 7:07 AM
Good morning all
Wow 95 for mr m that's impressive
I was up early today woke at 5:45 and up at 6:30
I am babysitting my granddaughter today she is 22 months
She's had a fever since Monday and can't go back to daycare til she is 48 hours fever free
She's had a seizure with a fever before so I'm a tad worried about this
It's going to be sunny though no snow here
louannwilkins
by Louann on Mar. 21, 2018 at 7:15 AM

Good morning!  Well...when you said that about the seizure that really pulled on my heart.  My son had seizures and after about 25 different EEG's they said he was epileptic even though the ONLY time he ever had a fever was with a fever.  A low grade one too.  They initially said he had febrile seizures.  They always scared me SO bad!!!  He had them up until he was about 8 and then never had another one.  They took him off the anti seizure meds when he was around 12.  He told me I could feel we were home free from them when he'd gone 5 years with out one after being off the meds.  I couldn't believe it and for SO long every time he'd get a fever I could feel my stomach knot up.  His was because of him being in such distress during labor / delivery.  That's what the pediatric neurologist said anyway.  He's 34 and it still makes me feel queasy when I think back to those days. 

I hope you will be able to enjoy her today.  Hoping she feels a lot better so she won't be cranky. I'm sure she will wear you out though...either way.  lol  :)

Quoting annie-durham: Good morning all Wow 95 for mr m that's impressive I was up early today woke at 5:45 and up at 6:30 I am babysitting my granddaughter today she is 22 months She's had a fever since Monday and can't go back to daycare til she is 48 hours fever free She's had a seizure with a fever before so I'm a tad worried about this It's going to be sunny though no snow here

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)