Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you doing today....Tuesday?

Posted by on Apr. 16, 2018 at 8:17 PM
  • 18 Replies

come tell us....

by on Apr. 16, 2018 at 8:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Apr. 16, 2018 at 8:17 PM

post is ready for tomorrow morning

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Apr. 17, 2018 at 5:48 AM
1 mom liked this
WOW! I'm the first one in here.

Happy Tuesday! It's a snowy day here in the D. I'm out of the office/with a client all day. It's gonna be a long one. Nothing bad, just long with 2 medication fills.
darmomusaf
by Gold Member on Apr. 17, 2018 at 5:51 AM
1 mom liked this

Some snow and freezing rain here in Northcentral PA too! Heading in to work, continuing to play catch-up with my paper work and hoping to spend a little time with the residents. Leaving work a little early today as DD and I are catching a bus late this afternoon to see "Jersey Boys". Should be fun!

annie-durham
by Silver Member on Apr. 17, 2018 at 7:33 AM
1 mom liked this

Good  morning

Cold with snow coming today.  Not much but its so annoying. 

Not sure what we'll get into today.  I need to colour my hair for sure.

We have my nieces' wedding this weekend in a hotel in Toronto and I'm not sure  yet what I'll wear.  I have a few options just have to decide.

I need to colour my hair today for sure.

Have a good day. 

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Apr. 17, 2018 at 7:47 AM
1 mom liked this

Here I am.  My "early morning" time is about the only "me" time I am able to get these days, but rather limited because I'm using dad's computer, not my own.  Sitting here, sipping my coffee, caught up on OVN emails.  It's 6:30 and mom could get up at any moment, so I thought I'd swing by here before heading over to the GHF.

I need to figure out a way to not let my dad get under my skin.  I'm disappointed in myself that I haven't figured this out yet.  He deserves better from me.  Of course, if he could hear me the first time, even though I speak loudly and distinctly at him, that would help.  Sometimes I'll say something and he doesn't reply.  So, I repeat myself only to find out he did hear me.  I've asked him to try to reply so I'll know if he did hear me - but he doesn't remember to do that.  and, because he isn't 100% sure that he told me something already, he tells me again (to double check) several times.  It's not the same type of behavior that mom displayed early on - she would simply say something exactly the same way, as if she had never said it before.  Dad often says "I'm not sure if I said this ..."  but 9 times out of 10 he had.  So that's a bit stressful.  Maybe in his mind I'm still 12 years old and can't be trusted to remember stuff?  not so lol to be honest.

yesterday was fine.  The FL group started me on a new straight typing client - BUT, I have to type 77 visible black characters to earn my 10¢.  The other accounts that used to be straight typing I only had to type 50 visible black characters to earn my 10¢.  Still way better than typing 65 characters and earning 3.5¢.  It's a children's hospital in California and so far the doctor's I've type speak English and clearly.  I'm sure they have doctors similar to my Egyptian OB/GYN and I'll start having to pull my hair out.

Today is Tuesday.  The housekeeper comes at 1 and it's also laundry day.  and everything else.  lol.  

happy.

Goobergal
by Marian on Apr. 17, 2018 at 8:22 AM
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Work. Right now my employer is changing my hours. Not a big deal but i prefer heads up.

Went running this morning so I’m beat.

The whole college and prom thing last week. I’m not recovered. LOL. Did i share her college location? I can’t recall.

Heees a photo before prom. That’s her date walking away. How mom likes it. Go away. Hahahhaha
louannwilkins
by Louann on Apr. 17, 2018 at 8:39 AM

Good morning!!  I'm late getting in here myself!  Well...I didn't have to set an alarm today and I slept until almost 8.  I'd taken my ibuprofen yesterday but ended up taking some benadryl last night as well and it must have made me sleep really good!!!  LOL  So for now just sipping on coffee and going over my list for packing.  I've actually already started packing.  We leave here next Friday morning.  I'll get my hair colored that day by my friend Wanda and then I might go to Kohl's while I'm up there.  We don't have one here and I can't tell you how much I miss it!!!  We'll stay with Breana that night and leave out very early the next morning.  I'm just hoping this crazy weather will cooperate.  Last year over half of the trip was rain.  Mountains and rain are NOT a good combo.  Usually you like the mountains for several things and one is the view.  When it's rainy you lose that for sure.  So...fingers crossed!!!  I prayed and said I have a few requests....lol...good health, no emergencies from home. safe travels and sun.  I don't care if it turns to 10 degrees but PLEASE give us sun!!!!!  LOL

I have to go to Mr M's later on.  I want to go by a couple of places and find me some kind of knee "sleeve".  I don't want a scratchy brace with straps and all that.  Just a sleeve or something to give a little support so hopefully it will help with making me feel better about that knee etc...

I hope it's a good day for everyone.  It's still chilly here and the heat just cut off.  sigh.....SO tired of it.

Why123
by Nancy on Apr. 17, 2018 at 8:54 AM
1 mom liked this

Working.  Yesterday turned out to be quite a busy day.  It was cold and snowing this morning.  Not a lot of snow.  Just enough to be annoying.  I am ready for warm weather.

kuntrylady56
by Platinum Member on Apr. 17, 2018 at 10:21 AM
1 mom liked this

Didn't work yesterday because of getting taxes done and a doctors appointment for Larry. Today is supposed to be a beautiful day and up in the 70's.

Not to much going on at work, so far its been a quiet morning and am working with the boy this morning and we're taking a break before we finish and do his reading. Its his birthday so I'm letting him have a easy day.

Spoke to my sister yesterday and hopefully will be going out to visit sometime in June. My other brother is also moving to West Virginia so all my siblings will be in one state and my Mom is in Virginia. Am hoping while we are out there all of us can get together, it will be the first time in a very long time.

LEK19
by Group Admin on Apr. 17, 2018 at 10:37 AM

Cute photo! Cute daughter!

Look at his shoes! I am so out of it as far as what is stylin' these days.

Quoting Goobergal:

Mobile Photo

Work. Right now my employer is changing my hours. Not a big deal but i prefer heads up. Went running this morning so I’m beat. The whole college and prom thing last week. I’m not recovered. LOL. Did i share her college location? I can’t recall. Heees a photo before prom. That’s her date walking away. How mom likes it. Go away. Hahahhaha

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)