Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you doing today....Wednesday?

Posted by on Apr. 24, 2018 at 8:04 PM
  • 35 Replies

come tell us.....

by on Apr. 24, 2018 at 8:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Apr. 24, 2018 at 8:05 PM

post is ready for tomorrow morning

emmygirl31
by Angie on Apr. 24, 2018 at 10:34 PM

going to see a lawyer.  I am so annoyed that I have to do this.  My mother had a cd that expired on Monday, and my granddaughter is the beneficiary.  I called the bank to tell them we wanted the money so we could put it into an investment.  The bank said that since she is only 5 they can not give her the money, which I totally understand. I told them I would bring my daughter(my granddaughter's mother and legal guardian) to sign for the check.  I was told that she can not sign for it either and we have to go to court and get her made a trustee of the money.  So now we have to go to the lawyer so he can help get this taken care of.

smokeyjo
by Jozie on Apr. 25, 2018 at 6:35 AM
1 mom liked this

Work and a hair appointment for a color and cut. Then I'll go to the store for more veggies since they were picked over when I was there the other day. That's about it for me.

Have a good day!

louannwilkins
by Louann on Apr. 25, 2018 at 6:36 AM

It's good that they're being careful about it but give me a break.  If her mother is going to take the money and put it somewhere else then I don't see the problem.  I hope it doesn't cost much or take too long. 

Quoting emmygirl31:

going to see a lawyer.  I am so annoyed that I have to do this.  My mother had a cd that expired on Monday, and my granddaughter is the beneficiary.  I called the bank to tell them we wanted the money so we could put it into an investment.  The bank said that since she is only 5 they can not give her the money, which I totally understand. I told them I would bring my daughter(my granddaughter's mother and legal guardian) to sign for the check.  I was told that she can not sign for it either and we have to go to court and get her made a trustee of the money.  So now we have to go to the lawyer so he can help get this taken care of.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Apr. 25, 2018 at 6:38 AM

Good morning!  I can't believe it's Wed already!  This week is flying by.  I figure next week will do that since I'll be in the mountains but I didn't expect this week to be that way as well.  lol

I have a fairly long day.  I go to Mr M's, then Patty and then the RV.  Some people came down and it has rained the entire time they've been here until yesterday evening.  They check out today.  I feel bad for them.

I hope it's a good day for all of you!  :)

louannwilkins
by Louann on Apr. 25, 2018 at 6:40 AM

Good morning!!  I'm getting some color myself on Friday afternoon.  I need it too!!  LOL  I hope you find some good veggies.  I'm trying to eat all of mine up before I leave here this week.  I don't want to have to toss any of them out and I'm almost done with them.

I hope you have a good day!

Quoting smokeyjo:

Work and a hair appointment for a color and cut. Then I'll go to the store for more veggies since they were picked over when I was there the other day. That's about it for me.

Have a good day!

darmomusaf
by Gold Member on Apr. 25, 2018 at 7:02 AM

Trying to get motivated to go to work! I am feeling pretty tired again this week, I am going to assume that my Vitamin D levels are dropping, will have to go to the doctor and have blood work done soon! Anyway, off to work, it's almost May, so I need to finish the newsletter, work on calendar decorations, continue to work on Nursing Home week decor and a couple of family meetings. That should pretty well take care of today.

I am supposed to go to a church meeting this evening, but I guess that is going to depend on how I feel when I get out of work. Oh, yeah, and it's Survivor night!!!

louannwilkins
by Louann on Apr. 25, 2018 at 7:07 AM

Hope you feel better soon!  And...I'm excited for Survivor too!!  I couldn't actually do this show myself but I love it.  Last week though I had to fast forward through a lot.  lol  That eating gross stuff GROSSES me out and I don't want to look or hear.  lol  Hope it's a good day for you!

Quoting darmomusaf:

Trying to get motivated to go to work! I am feeling pretty tired again this week, I am going to assume that my Vitamin D levels are dropping, will have to go to the doctor and have blood work done soon! Anyway, off to work, it's almost May, so I need to finish the newsletter, work on calendar decorations, continue to work on Nursing Home week decor and a couple of family meetings. That should pretty well take care of today.

I am supposed to go to a church meeting this evening, but I guess that is going to depend on how I feel when I get out of work. Oh, yeah, and it's Survivor night!!!

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Apr. 25, 2018 at 7:49 AM
1 mom liked this

good morning.  I didn't get up until 6:15 and my mom now has been up already once to pee.  smh.  I need to try and figure out how to wake up earlier so I can enjoy a little more 'me' time with no interruptions.

yesterday was okay.  Housekeeper just love to talk about her kids and her car and her husband and other issues.  She's in her mid 20s and I guess I'm kind of a mother figure to her.  She must not have anyone she can really talk to - OR she is just a talker.  lol.

today just the usual planned.  It's supposed to be rainy all day and high in the 50s.  It was nearly 80 yesterday!

Happy Wednesday!

LEK19
by Group Admin on Apr. 25, 2018 at 8:33 AM

Why do things have to be so complicated? I hope it goes well.

Quoting emmygirl31:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)