Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to 40ish and beyond ...... Guest please sign in and let us know what you think!

Posted by on Dec. 26, 2009 at 9:20 AM
  • 1702 Replies
  • 394803 Total Views
22 moms liked this

Welcome to 40ish and beyond. This group is design for woman who are between 35 and up. We offer advice on Menopause and dating after a divorce, Sex and being a grandparent and even being a new  parent at 40ish. We have a sisterhood that is everlasting and we have a good ole' time.

We have several forums and most will fit the needs of a woman of 40ish and beyond. The Let's Talk is the only open forum that 40ish has. We have great conversation and welcome all to come in and see what 40ish is all about. The General Forum is our main forum, this is where they can go in and talk about what they want. Taboo Topics is a great forum for information and support on "the change of life" and questions on having a hysterectomy. You can also talk freely about sex before and after menopause and how sex will affect you after the change and even after you have a hysterectomy. Prayer/Spiritual forum is for ALL Religions and we love different inputs on what you believe in. 

We are not a perfect group but we are a loving group who sticks together and our motto" we have the right to agree to disagree" and we exercise this motto. We dont bash another sister but we will offer our opinion.

If you like what you see join us www.cafemom.com/group/7446 we have an application process that we ask you to fill out, if you don't join you can't explore the other forums and join in our conversations.

We hope you will stay awhile and Welcome to the 40ish family. ~~

by on Dec. 26, 2009 at 9:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BaBeezandMe
by CakeChic on Dec. 27, 2009 at 9:37 PM
1 mom liked this

My favorite Group!! 

Hugs,    Jeanne

smokeybear
by on Dec. 27, 2009 at 10:05 PM
2 moms liked this

Welcome Ladies!   I am one of the imperfect members of this fabulous group!!!  LOL    So glad you joined our open house!!!

happy new year 2010

kitty-m
by on Jan. 6, 2010 at 12:16 PM
9 moms liked this

HELLO EVERYONE,I HAVE BEEN LUCKILY ENOUGH TO BELONG TO THIS WONDERFUL GROUP OF WOMEN FOR OVER A YEAR .I HAVE LAUGHED TILL MY SIDES HURT AND CRIED WITH SOMEONE ALWAYS THERE WITH A SHOULDER TO CRY ON OR I HAVE ALSO LENT A EAR TO SOMEONE WHO NEEDED IT .SO IF U ARE LOOKING FOR A PLACE WHERE U CAN BE YOURSELFTHEN THIS IS THE PLACE,COME ON OIN TAKE OFF YOUR SHOES AND RELAXhugs

rosefitz
by New sister on Feb. 5, 2010 at 10:06 AM

I am looking forward to bonding with the sisterhood. 

1stLady849
by New sister on Mar. 2, 2010 at 1:09 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi i'm new to te group and looking to give support and hoping to receive some. I'm 40 yrs. old married, mother to 3 children, stepmom to 4 and grandma to 2 wonderful grandsons. I'm currently relocating to pittsburgh with my job. I think of my age as the seasoned stage of life!

suzi960
by on Mar. 2, 2010 at 1:14 PM

HI YA  MOMMA, WELCOME...  YOULL LUV THIS GROUP..I PROMISE!!!    SUZ

Quoting 1stLady849:

Hi i'm new to te group and looking to give support and hoping to receive some. I'm 40 yrs. old married, mother to 3 children, stepmom to 4 and grandma to 2 wonderful grandsons. I'm currently relocating to pittsburgh with my job. I think of my age as the seasoned stage of life!

Paula1967
by on Mar. 11, 2010 at 10:34 AM
2 moms liked this

HELLO!  JUST BECAME A MEMBER OF THE GROUP TODAY.  I AM 42 YEARS OLD, AND AM A STAY AT HOME WIFE/STEP-MOM TO TWO TEENS AGES 14 AND 17.  I HAVE LIVED IN OKLAHOMA ALL MY LIFE, SO I GUESS YOU CAN CALL ME AN OKIE!  I AM HOPING TO BECOME ACQUAINTED WITH EVERYONE IN THIS GROUP.  GOD BLESS EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU!

PAULA1967

YourMomma5960
by Bronze sister on Mar. 11, 2010 at 12:15 PM
1 mom liked this

I have been a member of this group for about 2 wks and have only offended 1, maybe 2, other members. What a change from other sites! Love it.

Cafe Robin
by Group Admin on Mar. 11, 2010 at 3:56 PM

Quoting Paula1967:

HELLO!  JUST BECAME A MEMBER OF THE GROUP TODAY.  I AM 42 YEARS OLD, AND AM A STAY AT HOME WIFE/STEP-MOM TO TWO TEENS AGES 14 AND 17.  I HAVE LIVED IN OKLAHOMA ALL MY LIFE, SO I GUESS YOU CAN CALL ME AN OKIE!  I AM HOPING TO BECOME ACQUAINTED WITH EVERYONE IN THIS GROUP.  GOD BLESS EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU!

PAULA1967

welcome 

Welcome to the group!!

Make yourself at home and enjoy!

Cafe Robin
by Group Admin on Mar. 11, 2010 at 3:59 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting YourMomma5960:

I have been a member of this group for about 2 wks and have only offended 1, maybe 2, other members. What a change from other sites! Love it.

wave       LOL! 

Glad you're here! 

Enjoy!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)