Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

Welcome to 40ish and beyond ...... Guest please sign in and let us know what you think!

Posted by   + Show Post

Welcome to 40ish and beyond. This group is design for woman who are between 35 and up. We offer advice on Menopause and dating after a divorce, Sex and being a grandparent and even being a new  parent at 40ish. We have a sisterhood that is everlasting and we have a good ole' time.

We have several forums and most will fit the needs of a woman of 40ish and beyond. The Let's Talk is the only open forum that 40ish has. We have great conversation and welcome all to come in and see what 40ish is all about. The General Forum is our main forum, this is where they can go in and talk about what they want. Taboo Topics is a great forum for information and support on "the change of life" and questions on having a hysterectomy. You can also talk freely about sex before and after menopause and how sex will affect you after the change and even after you have a hysterectomy. Prayer/Spiritual forum is for ALL Religions and we love different inputs on what you believe in. 

We are not a perfect group but we are a loving group who sticks together and our motto" we have the right to agree to disagree" and we exercise this motto. We dont bash another sister but we will offer our opinion.

If you like what you see join us www.cafemom.com/group/7446 we have an application process that we ask you to fill out, if you don't join you can't explore the other forums and join in our conversations.

We hope you will stay awhile and Welcome to the 40ish family. ~~

by on Dec. 26, 2009 at 9:20 AM
Replies (1101-1110):
NursyLori
by New sister on Apr. 19, 2012 at 5:29 PM

Thanks for accepting me.  I will be 40 in less than 2 months, so I wanted to go ahead and join.  I am a wife and mother to a 2 1/2 year old little boy.  I live in east Texas.  I am an RN.

doodledo
by New sister on Apr. 26, 2012 at 9:31 AM
I am 42, married and have a two year old son. I love being a mom.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tammyd1968
by New sister on Apr. 26, 2012 at 10:21 PM

Hello Ladies,

My name is Tammy Dupont and I am 43 yrs old and a married mom to 2 wonderful and handsome boys. (1994/2003) I am an Instructional Assistant in a high school class. I look forward to getting to know you all. I am open and honest.

cweinstein
by New sister on Apr. 27, 2012 at 11:36 PM

Hi, I just joined this group. I am 48 and divorced

tadinardo
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 1:57 PM

A group that gets the joke without my having to explain it. :)

caro100
by Bronze sister on Apr. 29, 2012 at 6:48 PM

Hi. My name is Carol, I'm actually 52, but thats 40ish, right?  I have 1  27 year old stepdaughter, 2 sons aged 19 and 20. I have been active in the mothers with adult children and advice to moms groups.  I also have been in the dieters group, but am just not as motivated as I used to be.  I am married 20 years, my aging Mother lives with us, have 2 dogs, and any number of manchildren that move in and out at times. Hoping to get acquainted with all of you and enjoy hearing what you all have to say.  I also enjoy cooking and reading.

shorty13417
by Bronze sister on May. 1, 2012 at 7:08 PM

Hi.. just joined the group, i'm 40 (will be 41 in June), have been married for almost 19 yrs and i'm a SAHM to 16 yr old son, which drives me crazy sometimes.

themomof2girls
by Sister on May. 2, 2012 at 3:06 AM

Hi, I just joined this group today. Im a wife, mother of two daughters and a grandma to one granddaughter and one grandson, on the way.I live in Illinois.I have been looking for a group like this ,so whoever made this group thanks.

Momofthree62
by on May. 2, 2012 at 5:59 PM

Hi all, I just joined CafeMom and this group yesterday. I am looking forward to my 50th birthday this summer. This looks like a great group and I am happy to be here.

Cutios3
by Sister on May. 4, 2012 at 1:38 AM

Hello Everyone,

My name is Beth.  Thank you for making this site possible.  I'm delighted to be here!  I'm 49 yrs old.  Been married 26 years and have had three boys.  They're all grown up now.  I'm a stay at home housewife and care giver for my mom, have two cats and a fondness for investigating anything mystical, mysterious or that goes bump in the night.    

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)