Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

Welcome to 40ish and beyond ...... Guest please sign in and let us know what you think!

Posted by   + Show Post

Welcome to 40ish and beyond. This group is design for woman who are between 35 and up. We offer advice on Menopause and dating after a divorce, Sex and being a grandparent and even being a new  parent at 40ish. We have a sisterhood that is everlasting and we have a good ole' time.

We have several forums and most will fit the needs of a woman of 40ish and beyond. The Let's Talk is the only open forum that 40ish has. We have great conversation and welcome all to come in and see what 40ish is all about. The General Forum is our main forum, this is where they can go in and talk about what they want. Taboo Topics is a great forum for information and support on "the change of life" and questions on having a hysterectomy. You can also talk freely about sex before and after menopause and how sex will affect you after the change and even after you have a hysterectomy. Prayer/Spiritual forum is for ALL Religions and we love different inputs on what you believe in. 

We are not a perfect group but we are a loving group who sticks together and our motto" we have the right to agree to disagree" and we exercise this motto. We dont bash another sister but we will offer our opinion.

If you like what you see join us www.cafemom.com/group/7446 we have an application process that we ask you to fill out, if you don't join you can't explore the other forums and join in our conversations.

We hope you will stay awhile and Welcome to the 40ish family. ~~

by on Dec. 26, 2009 at 9:20 AM
Replies (1321-1330):
JayC418
by New sister on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:31 PM
1 mom liked this

Ok. Thank you.

BL2010
by BL on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:36 PM

lol..You're very welcome!

Quoting JayC418:

Ok. Thank you.

kim091069
by Sister on Dec. 21, 2012 at 2:38 AM

I look forward to meeting and making more friends closer to my own age. I would like to know there are others out there my age facing some of the issues I am facing and had to deal with sime of the curves life has thrown me. I also can't wait to find friends who find they are still parents of very young children in their mid 40's or close to it. I would love to make friends but am very bashful to that due to fear if rejection and abuse of my giving nature. I hope I have found a social netwok I can enjoy and feel like Ii belong. So a big HELLO to everyone

hugs

LettingGod
by Sister on Dec. 21, 2012 at 7:52 AM

My name is Addy, I am new to Cafemom. I am a little past 40 with two grown boys. I have been alone for almost two years. I am glad to be here.

BL2010
by BL on Dec. 21, 2012 at 8:53 AM

Hi and welcome. This is a great group of women. Hope to see you jumping in on any conversations or even starting your own.

Quoting kim091069:

I look forward to meeting and making more friends closer to my own age. I would like to know there are others out there my age facing some of the issues I am facing and had to deal with sime of the curves life has thrown me. I also can't wait to find friends who find they are still parents of very young children in their mid 40's or close to it. I would love to make friends but am very bashful to that due to fear if rejection and abuse of my giving nature. I hope I have found a social netwok I can enjoy and feel like Ii belong. So a big HELLO to everyone

BL2010
by BL on Dec. 21, 2012 at 8:53 AM

Hi and welcome Addy. Looking forward to seeing you on the board!

Quoting LettingGod:

My name is Addy, I am new to Cafemom. I am a little past 40 with two grown boys. I have been alone for almost two years. I am glad to be here.

jakale2815
by New sister on Dec. 22, 2012 at 12:36 AM

Hi, just joined.  I'm a 43 yo mom to 2 beautiful kiddos ages 9 and 6.  Looking forward to some interesting/fun conversations!

dena00
by on Dec. 22, 2012 at 7:35 AM
Being 40ish is a time of truth be real with yourself know your limits life is always going to be unpredictable so enjoy it to the fullest so pick up some pizzazz and sparkle while you still can and know that life is not over its only just beginning let go and run to that joy you gabe up years ago fresh starts and new doors
Taurusmom2
by Sister on Dec. 23, 2012 at 10:23 PM

I joined some time ago, but have never really taken advantage of this wonderful site.  I'm planning on logging in more often to get advice, give advice, learn and teach... I'm here for the ride... :) 

MarciS
by Sister on Dec. 24, 2012 at 4:42 AM

Hello. I will be 40 in less than 3 weeks. I decided to join now because in that amount of time I might not remember to find the group again to join then lol. I am a mom to 3 girls [19, 18 & 14] all still living at home, and married to my hubby for 17 years. I'm a SAHM and I rarely leave the house without someone with me. I'm usually shy and quiet in person. Online I can type/talk a lot.

I wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)