Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

Welcome to 40ish and beyond ...... Guest please sign in and let us know what you think!

Posted by   + Show Post

Welcome to 40ish and beyond. This group is design for woman who are between 35 and up. We offer advice on Menopause and dating after a divorce, Sex and being a grandparent and even being a new  parent at 40ish. We have a sisterhood that is everlasting and we have a good ole' time.

We have several forums and most will fit the needs of a woman of 40ish and beyond. The Let's Talk is the only open forum that 40ish has. We have great conversation and welcome all to come in and see what 40ish is all about. The General Forum is our main forum, this is where they can go in and talk about what they want. Taboo Topics is a great forum for information and support on "the change of life" and questions on having a hysterectomy. You can also talk freely about sex before and after menopause and how sex will affect you after the change and even after you have a hysterectomy. Prayer/Spiritual forum is for ALL Religions and we love different inputs on what you believe in. 

We are not a perfect group but we are a loving group who sticks together and our motto" we have the right to agree to disagree" and we exercise this motto. We dont bash another sister but we will offer our opinion.

If you like what you see join us www.cafemom.com/group/7446 we have an application process that we ask you to fill out, if you don't join you can't explore the other forums and join in our conversations.

We hope you will stay awhile and Welcome to the 40ish family. ~~

by on Dec. 26, 2009 at 9:20 AM
Replies (1341-1350):
Casper7844
by New sister on Jan. 2, 2013 at 4:53 PM
I am 47 years old . I am a music teacher. I have 2 sons, 15 & 18. The 15 yr old has autism. He is a great swimmer, runner and artist. The 18 yr old is going to college and working as a butcher. My husband is a college professor
celtic5544
by Sister on Jan. 4, 2013 at 8:56 PM

want to make soon New friends, I think in the last eight years of my life I have isolated myself

CharlotteRose
by Bronze sister on Jan. 10, 2013 at 7:26 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi, my name is Charlotte and Im looking forward to meeting some wonderful ladies and making new friends! This group is what I need :) 

MSROCKY
by Sister on Jan. 10, 2013 at 8:24 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't know why I didn't join this group before?  Perhaps I am in denial...  blank stare

moonlight311
by Sister on Jan. 15, 2013 at 6:27 PM

sounds like a good place for me

OldnWiseMom
by Sister on Jan. 16, 2013 at 12:24 AM

Hi!  This is a Great Group!  A little overwhelming here at the first, but all the forums look so Interesting and Busy!  Wow!

When I was 40, I had 4 kids at home and then had twin boys!  So I'm used to busy!  :)

Looking forward to getting to know you!

BL2010
by Just Me on Jan. 16, 2013 at 8:31 AM

Hi and welcome ladies.

ellinger03
by Sister on Jan. 17, 2013 at 7:54 AM

I'm a mom of three and hoping to be a part of this group

BL2010
by Just Me on Jan. 17, 2013 at 8:06 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi and welcome. Please jump into any conversation or start your own. This is a great group of women. Have fun!

Quoting ellinger03:

OldnWiseMom
by Sister on Jan. 18, 2013 at 12:20 AM

Quoting ellinger03:

Hi, Ellinger!  Welcome to 40ish!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)