Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My son went to his first prom with his girlfriend.  I know it is from his mothers eyes but I think he is very handsome in his tuxs and his girlfriend was really pretty.  He was also very nervous too being it was his first time meeting her father. Here is some of the pics.   The car was her fathers which they did not use.  My baby has grown up.  He still has two more proms to go.......his own

sorry for the blurred picture

dragonbabe
by on May. 28, 2010 at 12:32 AM
Replies (11-20):
dragonbabe
by Sheriff of 40ish on May. 28, 2010 at 11:16 AM

Your welcome  h I am proud, he can't do anything like play in band or sing in a concert things like that without crying.  I am dreading graduation when it comes to that.

Quoting dana63:

WOW!! Nice looking couple!! You should be proud thank you for sharing!!

dragonbabe
dragonbabe
by Sheriff of 40ish on May. 28, 2010 at 11:19 AM

As far as I know the prom went well, he really did not say anything about it.  Her dad is a butt head.  It is all about him.  It was the first time for us to meet both parents [her parents are divorced, tony had already met her mom] try to get him started in a conversation was impossible but then tony's dad said he was arrogant well, he had the issues because tony's dad is the same ....an ass and arrogant too!

Quoting GeezLouise41:

I agree with the others.  Your son is very handsome and he has a great smile.  What a nice looking couple.  I hope all went well meeting her dad.  Let us know how the prom went. 

dragonbabe
deesam
by Twins on May. 28, 2010 at 12:12 PM

happy they look so cute together 

BaBeezandMe
Spring Break!
Yesterday at 10:08 PM
by CakeChic on May. 28, 2010 at 12:53 PM

Beautiful!!

People need to understand that children with special needs are not sick. They are not searching for a cure, just acceptance.

Hugs, Jeanne

kaarina
by Gold Sister -lp on May. 28, 2010 at 12:57 PM

Very handsome young man!

lovinglife58
by Sister on May. 28, 2010 at 2:28 PM

I think he is a very handsome fella!

MomsTaxiAndATM
by 40ish Angel on May. 28, 2010 at 2:31 PM

Nope...... (lol) Not just from his mommas eyes!! He DOES look very handsome!!!!!!!!!!! Wow! What a great looking couple! They sure do grow up fast......... I hope the 2 of them had a wonderful time!

happy

annie610
by Bronze sister on May. 28, 2010 at 2:31 PM

He is a very handsome young man. 

dragonbabe
by Sheriff of 40ish on May. 29, 2010 at 8:08 AM

Quoting deesam:

happy they look so cute together 

thanks   yea they do

dragonbabe
dragonbabe
by Sheriff of 40ish on May. 29, 2010 at 8:09 AM

Quoting BaBeezandMe:

Beautiful!!

thanks,  he had worn a tuxedo when he was 4 yrs old. He was ring bearer in his unlce's wedding.  He was a ham for the camera then but still just as cute

dragonbabe
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)