Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Should John Edwards Mistress go to Elizabeth's funeral?

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:00 PM
  • 33 Replies
  • 717 Total Views

Poll

Question: What is your opinion about this? Should he allow his mistress to go to Elizabeth's funeral? Please give your full opinion. Thanks~

Options:

No! That is just unrespectful

Sure why not!

Other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 50

View Results

Make your dreams come true just by following them!!  ~~ I do have fibromyalgia and RA But it will NEVER have me!" ~~ Come have some fun with the ladies in 40ish and beyond, www.cafemom.com/group/7446 ( tell the girls momma sent ya!!) }!{

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:02 PM

I think it is a very disrepectful thing that this woman would want to go to Elizabeth's funeral.

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:23 PM

Abso-effin-lutely NOT!

rabbitbunny50
by Gold sister on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:24 PM

Well, if it was me, I would not like her to be there!

keljo05
by Kelly on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:26 PM

no that is so disrepectful that it needs no thought.... she was there for him in secret in the beginning and can be there in the secret background now

suzi960
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:29 PM

no,not her place!!!

Mariagma3
by Maria - Midwest Lady on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:32 PM

NO! HERE'S WHY: THAT SCUMBAG FATHERED HER CHILD, PLUS HIS CHILDREN WITH ELIZABETH. HE NEEDS TO EXPLAIN TO ALL THE KIDS WHY ELIZABETH DIED; ETC. WHEN THE RIGHT TIME COMES. I THINK AFTER A PERIOD OF TIME, SAY AROUND 10, POSSIBLY THE NEW CHILD MAY HAVE A DIFFERENT OUTLOOK ON MOMMY AND DADDY'S BEGINNINGS. ONLY TIME WILL TELL~! BUT, NO, SHE SHOULD NOT GO~!

lori57703
by Gold sister on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:34 PM

OMG, please tell me that she and John are not even considering this! If they are, they should be both be shot! What about her children and her family? It would be terrible if she went after all she put Elizabeth through. John should only be there for his kids after what he has done.

Mariagma3
by Maria - Midwest Lady on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:35 PM

WAIT A MINUTE- THERE'S 26 VIEW, 7 REPLIES. I HOPE THERE IS NOT ANYONE WHO THINK SHE SHOULD GO~! COME ON GIRLS, SPEAK UP~!shouting

deesam
by Twins on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:37 PM

no way should she be there, that is so disrespectful

momofne
by Silver sister on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:37 PM

No very disrespectful and tacky!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)