Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

GOOD MORNING 2/9

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 6:25 AM
  • 35 Replies
  • 935 Total Views

GOOD MORNING LADIES..HAPPY HUMP DAY!!!  THOUGHT ID BRING SOME NEW YORK BAGELS AND SOME COFFEE THIS MORNING...I LUV EVERYTHING BAGELS WITH CREAM CHEESE...YUMM..WHATS YOUR FAV??  ANYWAYS HUBBY IS OFF TO WORK AND KIDS ARE GOING TO SCHOOL,SO ITLL BE NICE AND WUIET HERE IN ABOUT AN HR OR SO.....WHATS YOUR PLAN FOR TODAY?? IM JUST RELAXIN WITH CM,SOME HOUSEWORK,THEN I HAVE TO WORK LATER THIS AFTERNOON......HAVE A GREAT ONE WHATEVER YOU DO!!!  ENJOY...http://keetsa.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/coffee460.jpghttp://keetsa.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/coffee460.jpg

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 6:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lucky2Beeme
by Gold sister on Feb. 9, 2011 at 6:27 AM

Love the coffees. I am getting my CM fix before work.Have a wonderful day momma.

suzi960
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 6:28 AM

HERES THE BAGELS!!!http://nybagelhouston.com/images/bagelsbagels.jpg

keljo05
by Kelly on Feb. 9, 2011 at 6:29 AM

mmm everything bagels with either veggie cc or lox and cc..yummmmm

I've been up since 4:40am.. I have to work 8-7 today and figured if I went back to sleep then I'd be even more groggy.. so I stayed up and did our taxes while having coffee and breakfast.

now to get in the shower to face the work day. 11 hours with my ever increasingly wound up boss and our insane consultant is coming up today which will make everything worse. Better take my Orchex (herbal sedative) ....

12.5 hours to go.....12.5 hours to go.....12.5 hours to go.........

suzi960
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 6:29 AM

YOU TOO THANX MOMMA!!!

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

Love the coffees. I am getting my CM fix before work.Have a wonderful day momma.

suzi960
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 6:49 AM

YIKES KELLY,THAT A LONG DAY!!! TAKE 2 ORCHEX...BTW   NEVER HEARD OF IT...DOES IT REALLY WORK....?

Quoting keljo05:

mmm everything bagels with either veggie cc or lox and cc..yummmmm

I've been up since 4:40am.. I have to work 8-7 today and figured if I went back to sleep then I'd be even more groggy.. so I stayed up and did our taxes while having coffee and breakfast.

now to get in the shower to face the work day. 11 hours with my ever increasingly wound up boss and our insane consultant is coming up today which will make everything worse. Better take my Orchex (herbal sedative) ....

12.5 hours to go.....12.5 hours to go.....12.5 hours to go.........

marchar2002
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:18 AM

Looks good! Thanks... but I just ate some Cherry Poptarts. I know not the best thing in the world but easy and quick or actually the fact that I am too lasy this morning to cook for myself! But I am off to work and then running teens for events this afternoon. Sometime I need to make it to the grocery store too... Anyone want to go for me???

dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:30 AM

I have two papers due today. Since we are having bad weather again today/tonight I need to clean and get ready for it. My son got his house so I might need to get thing done here just in case he wants us to go help him move in.

I need some coffee this morning.. Thanks!

Have a great day all!!

BaBeezandMe
by CakeChic on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:33 AM

Morning Suzi....boy do I love New York Bagels.....Garlic are my favorites!!  YUMMOO!!

I have 170 cupcakes to bake today for Friday!!  Yes that isn't a typo you read right One Hundred and Seventy Cupcakes!!  :)

It will be like cupcake wars over here today.  The good thing is CJ is feeling much better and will be in school so I can get the baking done.  I will frost them either tonight or tomorrow!!

Have a great day my sisters!

Mariagma3
by Maria - Midwest Lady on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:00 AM

Hey Suzi! I'm glad it's hump day because I need to see if there are any new job listings. Good God, it never friggen ends! Have a wonderful day, everyone! PS- I love onion bagels, but bagels are so fattening!

suzi960
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:12 AM

good luck job hunting maria...ohhh i know bagels are fattning,  but  ohhhhh so good...once in a while its ok maria....lol....

Quoting Mariagma3:

Hey Suzi! I'm glad it's hump day because I need to see if there are any new job listings. Good God, it never friggen ends! Have a wonderful day, everyone! PS- I love onion bagels, but bagels are so fattening!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)