Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are ya ready for this?????

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:47 AM
  • 17 Replies
  • 353 Total Views

Some of you know that on the last couple weeks I have learned how to join the chat in the evenings. OMGosh..... I have not had so much fun in a long time. I have laughed untili snorted.. LOL  Funny thing is that just the other day I was watching the movie " Must love dogs" and thinking thinkng wow, it would be so nice to have the the kind of sisters that you could call on just to sit and talk about "stuff".  I have two sisters who honestly dispise me. Which I have filed away so "thier issue, not mine".  So that night I get on chat and there you were... chatting on about anything that came to mind... I thought " well, thank you God, I really needed this for my soul". 

I have since joined in two or three more times and DH is about to lose his mind. Last night I was laughing so hard that he felt he should talk to me aboutt he dangers of chat rooms and how he fears I could get addicted. LOL.... HE actually got up from his basketball game and began pacing  ( I can and have walk into the room naked and he doesn't even notice when a game is on.)

He asked me this morining if this was going to be a nightly thing... I simply replied..."geeze I hope so. "

I really have not had so much girly fun since in my teens... If any of us hits the lottery I say we get a big cabin and fly everyone in and do up 40ish style!

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
suzi960
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:54 AM

lol   yes chat is fun...i should try to get in there more often.....ahhh so hubby is jealous huh!!!     good....wink

GodsChild1963
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:18 AM

AWWWWWWWWWWW I am so happy we made your life more fun!!

Chat is a HOOT and some of the topics we get on are so funny!! Thats why we call it DEMENTED CHAT   LOL

Thanks for the advertising plug too!! I am shameless...lol

see you tonight!!

texanmommy
by Silver sister on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:36 AM

lol.....i have not been in chat in a long time!! thank you for reminding me, and glad you are having enough fun your dh is jealous!!! lmbo!!

dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:41 AM

I agree the chat room ladies are a hoot. But at the same time they are very supportive as well.SuzieQ and the chat room MODs are there nightly ( or try to be) for anyone who might need a laugh or just a sister to talk to.

I am glad your DH is now pacing and worried, a big change from a few weeks ago. BUT at the same time as with any chat this can get addicting with laughter and fun. As far as dangerous I can say that the MODs along with Suzie know what to look for and so far we haven't had a problem...

Thank you for the chat plug!! Hugs~~

BaBeezandMe
by CakeChic on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:35 AM

Quoting GodsChild1963:

AWWWWWWWWWWW I am so happy we made your life more fun!!

Chat is a HOOT and some of the topics we get on are so funny!! Thats why we call it DEMENTED CHAT   LOL

Thanks for the advertising plug too!! I am shameless...lol

see you tonight!!

I agree with LiPS!!  Hope to see ya there Shirt!!  ;)

Char.965
by Bronze sister on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:38 AM

I have been wanting to get on and chat. I haven't done it because I rarely have the time in the evenings. I will one of these days soon though.

crazymom1031
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:42 AM

when is the next chat???? I really want to be there!!

momsjoy
by Bronze sister on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:58 AM

I should try it too!

dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:20 AM

They get on at night. They try to make a post letting everyone know when they open the chat. I would check in around 7pm central time..

25beengoodtome
by Crazy LiL' Sister on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:53 AM

I'd love to join the chats, but don't you need to upgrade with Java?  My system won't accept the Java upgrade.

ExploreCAFEMOM; the world is at your fingertips !

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)