Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

vitamins anyone?

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:08 PM
  • 14 Replies
  • 308 Total Views

What kind of vitamins do you take, if any? I take a women's one a day multivitamin (when I remember) also vitamin D and extra C if I feel run down. My dr also advised me to take caltrate too. 

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KatiesMom63
by Cello Chick on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:12 PM

I take a multi vitamin and flax seed oil as recommended by my doctor. 

GeezLouise41
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:23 PM

This is something I need to work on. 

firemouse23
by Platinum sister on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:24 PM

I need work in this department also...lol.  We ain't gettin any younger ladies...lol

Tikismom
by sister of the year on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:27 PM

I take potassium,vit E,vit D,and calcium.That's it and I am very healthy. Thank heavens.

njmom516
by Sister on Feb. 10, 2011 at 12:04 AM

I take a multivitamin, vitamin d and caltrate too.  I take them with food but it still makes me a little nauseous (sp?).

suzi960
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 6:28 AM

me too..

Quoting GeezLouise41:

This is something I need to work on. 

Angelisa67
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 1:22 PM

I take a vitamin B complex with C in it, Omega 3-6-9, St. John's Wort, and my doctor just told me to start taking Vitamin D and calcium. I take calcium sometimes but somehow I forget about that one... I have these toffee type calcium chews and don't think of them when I'm swallowing pills.

deedon
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 1:27 PM

I take Calicum-citrate, womens multi-vitamin, Vit. D, flush-free Niacin and Biotin.  Everybody needs to have their Vit. D level checked. 

I just started the extra D a few months ago and already see results.  I started off taking prescription ones and have moved on to ones I order.

Esmrlda
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 2:22 PM

Quoting Angelisa67:

I take a vitamin B complex with C in it, Omega 3-6-9, St. John's Wort, and my doctor just told me to start taking Vitamin D and calcium. I take calcium sometimes but somehow I forget about that one... I have these toffee type calcium chews and don't think of them when I'm swallowing pills.

My girlfriend told me that taking Vitamin D will help with the ........leaking. 

Esmrlda
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 2:25 PM

I take b12, magnesium, vit c, Iron, maca, and a adrenal support vitamin.  If I dont take the adrenal or the B12 I am sooo tired and run down.  It makes all the difference in the world.  I was going to B12 shots but found out that the vitamin helps just as well. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)