Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

new to group

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 10:06 AM
  • 11 Replies
  • 309 Total Views
Hi my name is Tracy. I'm from Trumbull Ct. I have 4 children and 1 grandson. My family is really close and tight. When need be. I have 1 sister. I'm a single mom. My mom and I were both found out

we had cancer last year. So it has been a rough 2010 but keeping a positive attitude and praying helps. Despite the operations,chemotherapy, radiation, and feeling sick and in pain. Thanks for letting me vent.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 10:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
suzi960
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 10:57 AM

HEY TRACY,WELCOME TO 40'SH.IM SUZI NICE TO MEET YOU..SO SORRY FOR WHAT YOU AND MOM ARE  GOING THROUGH..I WISH YOU THE BEST!!!!praying

sonogal
by Gold sister on Feb. 20, 2011 at 11:11 AM

Hi Tracy!  Hope 2011 will be a better year for you and your mom!  Glad you have such a supportive family around you....come on in and vent any time!

firemouse23
by Platinum sister on Feb. 20, 2011 at 1:59 PM

Welcome Tracy...With your positive attitude 2011 has got to be a much better year for you.  I'm so sorry to hear about all the troubles you and your mom are having currently...come in anytime you just need to get it off your chest

momsjoy
by Bronze sister on Feb. 20, 2011 at 2:08 PM

feel betterHi, I'm from CT too.  Welcome, and I hope this year is better for you and your mom. 

rabbitbunny50
by Gold sister on Feb. 20, 2011 at 3:23 PM

WELCOME, Tracy, to this wonderful group. I am Cathy, I have 4 grown children and 4 grandchildren. I sew, garden, read, and love dropping in here at 40ish for chatting with my sisters. My DH's health is not good. I hope your health, and that of your Mom, continues to improve. I am sending positive thoughts your way.

KatiesMom63
by Cello Chick on Feb. 20, 2011 at 3:23 PM

Hi Tracy and welcome to 40ish! 

GeezLouise41
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 7:11 PM

Hello Tracy and welcome to the group.  I hope that 2011 is a much better year for you and your mother. 

momcat437
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 7:29 PM

Welcome to the group!  It sounds like it's been horrible but I'm glad you're being positive!  That can make all the difference in the world!  My best to you and your mom--God bless, and again, welcome to 40ish! ; )

25beengoodtome
by Crazy LiL' Sister on Feb. 20, 2011 at 7:39 PM

~ Tracy, hope you enjoy this group! Nice to meet you, I'm Marie. 

~Marie, I'm Morgan 'n Mike's mom!  

BaBeezandMe
by CakeChic on Feb. 20, 2011 at 7:49 PM

Hi Tracy, nice to meet you.  Welcome to 40ish!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)