Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need your help, ladies!!! Birthday related

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:36 PM
  • 48 Replies
  • 5199 Total Views
My husband, BJ, is a WONDERFUL man! He takes care of me when I'm down, or sick...whatever! I'm on disability, and he moved here to Louisiana with me last month, because I wanted to be closer to the grandbabies, and he hasn't found a job yet....we're so broke, the truck is sitting on empty til I get my check on the 3rd! I dont have any money left to even buy a cake for him....I'm not the cook in the family, he is! His birthday is tomorrow, he'll be 48, and I don't want this WONDERFUL man's birthday pass with NOTHING! Would you ladies PLEASE, PLEASE bump, and sweetpea this post, and I'll show it to him? I love him SO much!!! It breaks my heart that we're so broke that I can't take him out to dinner, or atleast have a cake for him! Thank you, ladies! I'm mobile, so I can't sweetpea or charm, but I know he'd get a kick out of it if you ladies did, and wished him a Happy Birthday!
Sorry it's so long, my intention wasn't for it to turn into a book!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
the_kids_mom
by Gypsy Queen on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:37 PM
BUMP!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
suzi960
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:39 PM

aww happy birthday bj!!!! wishing you all the best for the coming year!!!!! have a great day!!!blowing candles

suzi960
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:40 PM

cmon sista's lets show bj our love 40'sh style...sweet pea and charm this post!!!!!!!!party

the_kids_mom
by Gypsy Queen on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:42 PM
BJ, I love you very much! You are the GREATEST thing that's ever happened to me!!! Happy Birthday, Baby!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
suzi960
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:50 PM

you rock

Tikismom
by sister of the year on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:51 PM

happy birthday  Happy Birthday BJ.Sending you wishes for a great day,month,year.

the_kids_mom
by Gypsy Queen on Feb. 20, 2011 at 1:05 PM
Happy Birthday, BJ!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HEAVNLI1
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 1:20 PM

BJ...thanks for takin such good care of our sister.... My your birthday be as happy as you make her.....

happy birthday

the_kids_mom
by Gypsy Queen on Feb. 20, 2011 at 1:23 PM
Happy Birthday BJ!!!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PadmeJonez
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 1:23 PM

happy birthdayHappy Birthday to BJ!   Hope you guys just enjoy the day together.  :)   

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)