Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

will the dr cancel surgery for my son if hes got a cold?

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 6:32 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 237 Total Views

My 6 year old is posta have his adnoids and tonsils taken out wendsday but his heads plugged up again and snotting white,he just got over this a few weeks ago and its back again (this is the reason were having the surgery cause the constant antibiotics for this kinda infection he keeps getting (like a sinus cold)he is complaning with a headache above his eye brows again and real plugged up in his head???

by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 6:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
suzi960
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 6:39 PM

i dont know,i guess if its that bad,maybe they wont..id call tomorrow and  let them know whats going on..

25beengoodtome
by Crazy LiL' Sister on Feb. 20, 2011 at 6:58 PM

Since today is Sunday, guess there was not really an easy way for you to contact the doctor, and update hi/her on your son's current condition.

Call the hospital where the operation is scheduled for Monday, and let them know. They should have a contact number for your son's doctor. The doctor may post-phone the operation, and prescribe  a large dose of anti-biotics, to help prepare your son for the operation. BEST OF LUCK! 

~Marie(Admin) CafeMom,group/7446

BaBeezandMe
by CakeChic on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:05 PM

they probably will cancel the surgery.  Normally they don't operate when people are sick.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)