Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Charlie Sheens children was removed from his home

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:30 AM
  • 29 Replies
  • 632 Total Views

I would like to say "it's about time," but I really need to say "WTH?" In a interview this morning ( The Today show) He said that they came in his home to remove the children and it was someone so he thinks from rehab. he said no one offical, just offical papers. He also said he didn't even know where his children are.

Dude, I don't give a crap if they had offical papers or not I would be waiting till my lawyers got there and I would be asking where the mother was and why she wasn't in a car waiting to recieve them. These people didn't even have car seats and Charlie was kind enough to provide them.

Three days in a row he has been on The Today show, he request these interviews and each one gets wackier. He is all over the place and doing interviews.

Charlie Sheen has ALWAYS been a person who kept to himself and we only saw him in the news when he had a child, married, divorced, or court. Now he is all over the place.

Your thoughts on this? Did he know who took his children and is he acting like a victim or could he have been that drunk/high that he really didn't know?

Make your dreams come true just by following them!!  ~~ I do have fibromyalgia and RA But it will NEVER have me!" ~~ Come have some fun with the ladies in 40ish and beyond, www.cafemom.com/group/7446 ( tell the girls momma sent ya!!) }!{

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
suzi960
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:33 AM

hes just wacky dana..i watched that interview last night, and yeah he mught have been clean, but man the damage is done.....is he kidding,hes clueless as to who took his kids????   idk, the whole thing is out of control..and where the heck is the mother,and why the hell are those little boys there in the first place..i wouldnt want him near my kids at all..

FlyHippie
by Bronze sister on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:39 AM

I heard this morning that the mother is in rehab also. So they are with her mother, their grandmother. Holy crap. Those poor kids.

Wish they could send them here. I'd take them and just let them have a normal family. No drugs, no craziness...I'd teach them how to catch crawdads and go cow tippin'. LOL

He's a nutjob.

suzi960
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:45 AM

ohh thats just lovley, the mother is in rehab and the father is charlie sheen.....omg  somebody take those kids...ughhh  grandparents???      now it makes sense (not really) why those boys are even with him.  the mother is not around either...

dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:49 AM

That explains it.. Give them to the first wife who has his girls, she seems stable.

firemouse23
by Platinum sister on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:52 AM

I didn't get to see the interview...we were at the hospital again last night.  But I did see the preview for it and he is way the heck out there.  I agree he shouldn't have anything to do with his kids at all.

dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:03 AM

I don't get it, why is he fighting for the twins but he has three daughters he has NOT one time said anything about. Or has he and I am missing it?

suzi960
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:06 AM

well he mentioned that he has 5 kids...didnt say really anything about his daughters.. he did say that his daughters mom was very cooperative with visiting and stuff  who knows..

doodlepuss
by Sheri on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:17 AM

He's pulling a Brittney Spears.  He is so unbalanced--with drugs or the after effects.  They should lock him up until he's mentally stable.  Those poor kids.  It's so sad that the mother is screwed up too.

MNmomto2
by Gold sister on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:23 AM

He's spiraling out of control. It's sad. I hope he gets help. It's gotta be hard on his family.

dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:30 AM

They said he stated he is now addicted to the attention he is getting now. I think this is true and we will see and hear from him daily until the media puts their foot down and say "NO MORE!" But as long as he is willing to give them a freak show he is willing to give one.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)