Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

You're my favorite Mommy!

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:59 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 211 Total Views

I like to tell the boys that they are my favorite CJ or Michael all the time.  e.g.  I will hug CJ and say to him "Did you know that you are my favorite CJ in the whole entire world?"  And he says "yeah!"

So tonight after they were in bed I had to run to the potty and checked in on them and Michael was still up so I go in and I ask if he is ok and he looked a little frightened so I lay down next to him on his bed and say "want me to sing!"  He says "yeah"

so I sing twinkle, twinkle little star and skinnamarink.

After I get done he is almost sleeping and I whisper in his ear "Good night Michael, I love you, you are my favorite Michael" and he whispers back "You're my favorite Mommy"

I had to hold my laughter in until I was back downstairs!!  He cracks me up!!  I love my bubbie!!

People need to understand that children with special needs are not sick. They are not searching for a cure, just acceptance.   Admin 40ish and Beyond.  Come Join us at 40ish and Beyond....www.cafemom.com/group/7446    Admin Marriage, Mental Health & Addictions.  Come join us at MMH&A.....http://www.cafemom.com/group/112038/

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
ohioautsimmommy
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:04 PM

awe so cute aaron does this too

momcat437
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:30 PM

Aww!  Your boys sound like the neatest guys!!  You're a lucky mom!

blowing kisses

Mariagma3
by Maria - Midwest Lady on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:55 PM

AWWW! You have such a wonderful relationship with your boys! They're so sweet and cute!

dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Mar. 3, 2011 at 5:18 AM
That is sweet! Tinker tells me daily that I am her favorite mommy. I tell her she is my favorite daughter, words smacked me in the butt yesterday when her and meg was playing and she told meg that she was my favorite daughter and meg wasn't. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
suzi960
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 6:56 AM

lmao!!!!!

Quoting dana63:

That is sweet! Tinker tells me daily that I am her favorite mommy. I tell her she is my favorite daughter, words smacked me in the butt yesterday when her and meg was playing and she told meg that she was my favorite daughter and meg wasn't. Lol

BaBeezandMe
by CakeChic on Mar. 3, 2011 at 6:58 AM

Quoting dana63:

That's TOO FUNNY!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)