Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bindi Irwin

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:10 AM
  • 31 Replies
  • 637 Total Views

I was changing channels and for some reason I just left it on Regis and Kelly while I went to check on my dryer. I came back in and saw Bindi Irwin on and she wrote a series of  books. This young lady is 12 and has done more in her young life than most adults have.

She is the daughter of the late Steve Irwin ( The crocodile hunter) who was killed several years back by a sting ray while filming. He and his wife Terri (who still ) ran a zoo in Australia.

Did any of you watch The Crocodile Hunter when it was on TV?

Make your dreams come true just by following them!!  ~~ I do have fibromyalgia and RA But it will NEVER have me!" ~~ Come have some fun with the ladies in 40ish and beyond, www.cafemom.com/group/7446 ( tell the girls momma sent ya!!) }!{

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BaBeezandMe
by CakeChic on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:15 AM

no didn't watch it.  I kinda sorta lost respect for him when he had his infant in his hands while taunting a croc!!  Just DANGEROUS IMHO!!

BaBeezandMe
by CakeChic on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:15 AM

Bindi Irwin is a very fine young lady!!  Yes she is amazing!

kam013
by Bronze sister on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:16 AM
We loved that show. DD always wanted to be the female version of the Croc Hunter.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
roxxyt
by Roxane on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:18 AM

My oldest son loved that show. Bindi is growing up to be quite a fine young lady.

koolmom343
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:33 AM

I didnt watch it all the time, but I was saddened when her dad was killed.

FlyHippie
by Bronze sister on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:38 AM

She is sooooo stinking cute!!!! Yeah, we watched it because my son LOVED him!!!!

dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:46 AM

She is too cute! I love that her looks flow with both Steve and Terrri. The son Robert looks just like his daddy.

The hub loved his show and misses it.

doodlepuss
by Sheri on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:49 AM

I used to watch it and I was shocked when he was killed.  Bindi looks just like her dad!

LadyCash
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:50 AM

Yep, fun and informative.  I miss the Crocodile Hunter.

bethmoore71
by Sister on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:52 AM

DD and I watched Crocodile Hunter regularly, and we were both devistated over Steve's death. Bindi Sue sure is a chip off the old block. I enjoy hearing what she and Robert are up to as the years pass. Robert's also a mini-Steve, it's so cute!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)