Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

that one person....

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 12:43 PM
  • 13 Replies
  • 371 Total Views

i spoke to my cousin marylou this morning for like an hour and a half this morning on the telephone, she cracks me up all the time..shes the one person i know that if i speak to her or hang out with her ,im going to  be on phonelaughinglaughing the whole time... do you have that one person that cracks you up, or puts you in a good mood when you talk to them???

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 12:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Apr. 13, 2011 at 12:51 PM

Oh gee and I thought it was me that cracks you up... Boo Hoo!! LOL..

I have several who I can talk to and no matter what the conversation no matter what will be laughter and support.

suzi960
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 12:53 PM

oh you do momma, but we laugh at  our family...its a little different...lol....

dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Apr. 13, 2011 at 12:56 PM

Oh so laughing at the men isn't?? LMAO!!

BaBeezandMe
by CakeChic on Apr. 13, 2011 at 1:16 PM

My sis-i-l Barb in San Fran!!!  Her and I just have some wonderful conversations.  Too bad I only see her once a year for the Christmas Holiday!!

suzi960
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 1:18 PM

hey jeanne, how ya feeling today???  i hope better!!!

BaBeezandMe
by CakeChic on Apr. 13, 2011 at 1:25 PM

much better today thanks Suzi!  Still not good with the ear....still have major echo's, popping and feeling like my head is going to explode but at least the pain is GONE!!!  I'll take it!

suzi960
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 1:30 PM

ughh,  glad the pain is gone though......

Budlady
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 1:47 PM

my best friend sissy shes so funny we text alot and in feb they were passing thru and i got to spend a few days with her we hardly slept...... i miss her bunchesmiss you

bertie277
by Gold sister on Apr. 13, 2011 at 7:02 PM
Yea my sister Cece in Texas!! We are like when you go in to Wal-Mart and you go in to buy something and come out with million things!!! Well that's how me and my sister is... We call to talk about one thing and we can go on and on for hours!! There's one time where we were just talking and talking and I was outside and fell hard.. I hurt my knee, the phone flew out of my hand. When I got back on my feet I called her back to get mad at her because it was her felt that I fell, lol will we continue talking for about an hour lol
doodlepuss
by Sheri on Apr. 13, 2011 at 7:27 PM

No, unfortunetly not these days.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)