Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What would your request be?

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 8:31 AM
  • 7 Replies
  • 262 Total Views

I was watching ET and they said that some stars have many request before preforming. Some have the no eye contact and some wants the toilet seat replaced.

I thought it would be fun to see what you all would request. Be creative and have fun.

Make your dreams come true just by following them!!  ~~ I do have fibromyalgia and RA But it will NEVER have me!" ~~ Come have some fun with the ladies in 40ish and beyond, www.cafemom.com/group/7446 ( tell the girls momma sent ya!!) }!{

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 8:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
kodamom
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 8:52 AM

Peach Bellini Jelly Bellies, REAL sweet tea, and a full body massage!

GoddessJohnnie
by Goddess Johnnie on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:45 AM

I would request the following items: mixed bouquets of flowers with predominantly purple flowers in my dressing room but absolutely NO daiseys.

I'd request mango iced tea with LOTS of ice.

A fresh pair of The Worlds Softest Socks

A single Scotchmallow candy from See's Candy.

BaBeezandMe
by CakeChic on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:08 PM

I'd want fresh roses surrounding the room in a rainbow of colors!

The place has to be air conditioned at NO WARMER than 65 degrees!!!  I hate heat and I am menopausal so no heat for me!

An all you can eat seafood buffet....lobster, salmon, shrimp, scallops, tilapia, muscles along with oven roasted asparagus, steamed broccoli, sweet potatoe fries, brown rice and a huge mesclun mix salad with balsamic vinaigrette.

I'll take some liposuction a couple weeks before the performance....I could stand to part with a few pounds of my fat!!

An unlimited amount of fresh fruit salad and cherries.  My favorite fruit on the planet is cherries....I could probably down a few pounds of them!!

Ice cold water with very little ice!

I would want a snow room.  A room with a constant snow fall!  That would be just awesome!  I love snow as long as I don't have to walk the kids to school in it!!  lol

I'd want another HUGE room fill to the rim with ALL my 40ish sisters loaded with all their favorites.....nothing but the best for my besties!!

sonogal
by Gold sister on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:16 PM
I want to live in Jeanne's world!

Quoting BaBeezandMe:

I'd want fresh roses surrounding the room in a rainbow of colors!

The place has to be air conditioned at NO WARMER than 65 degrees!!!  I hate heat and I am menopausal so no heat for me!

An all you can eat seafood buffet....lobster, salmon, shrimp, scallops, tilapia, muscles along with oven roasted asparagus, steamed broccoli, sweet potatoe fries, brown rice and a huge mesclun mix salad with balsamic vinaigrette.

I'll take some liposuction a couple weeks before the performance....I could stand to part with a few pounds of my fat!!

An unlimited amount of fresh fruit salad and cherries.  My favorite fruit on the planet is cherries....I could probably down a few pounds of them!!

Ice cold water with very little ice!

I would want a snow room.  A room with a constant snow fall!  That would be just awesome!  I love snow as long as I don't have to walk the kids to school in it!!  lol

I'd want another HUGE room fill to the rim with ALL my 40ish sisters loaded with all their favorites.....nothing but the best for my besties!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
smokeybear
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:16 PM

My mommy!!!

starlight1968
by 40ish hang out queen on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:28 PM

oh lordy that was my fave part in my Contracts class I had, Riders..  Of course the VanHalen m&m's were brought up.  Some of the things were sooo funny, some ok, silly etc.

So on this note I'd :

No negative thinking/speaking etc. 

a bowl of recess pieces.   (that's all i can think of right now lol).

Momplusmore
by Platinum sister on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:39 PM

Frozen custard

Fresh linen candles

Fresh flowers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)