Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Poor kitty!

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:54 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 316 Total Views

Wanna know what's funny....this furbaby looks JUST LIKE Mimi!

People need to understand that children with special needs are not sick. They are not searching for a cure, just acceptance.   Admin 40ish and Beyond.  Come join the fun at 40ish and Beyond....www.cafemom.com/group/7446    Check out my blog at http://cakesbycakechic.blogspot.com/

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
starlight1968
by 40ish hang out queen on Jun. 4, 2011 at 8:06 PM

aww poor thing...funny but aww

GoddessJohnnie
by Goddess Johnnie on Jun. 4, 2011 at 8:57 PM

Hahahahahaha!  SO funny!

cacountryangel
by Bronze sister on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:34 PM

that was like my puppy zoey!!!! was so drunk off of the meds the vet had given her when we brought her home!!!

momofsixangels
by Platinum sister on Jun. 5, 2011 at 1:41 AM

Poor baby!Beautiful cat!

BeanieBlue
by Silver sister on Jun. 5, 2011 at 12:43 PM

LOL Poor baby!!! This reminds me of a very similar experience that I had several years ago. I used to do in-home care, taking care of the elderly and/or shut-ins. My favorite client was an elderly gentleman with 2 monsterous female kittens. He'd asked me to take them to the vet for their appt. to be spayed...which I did, and then went and picked them up for him on my way to his house the next day. I took them in his house and opened the pet taxi to let them out. One of them was FINE...the other one however was doing exactly what the kitty in the video was doing!!! I was not informed that this could happen so this poor man is completely panicking and I have NO CLUE what's wrong with this cat!!  I finally called the vet in a panic and they laughed!!!! (Boy, I wanted to reach thru that phone and twist that receptionist's lips off!!!) lol

She told me that that cat had just been operated on at around 9pm the previous night...she was the last one they did before retiring for the night, so she was still suffering the effects of the sedation. PHEW!!!! hehe...

I think Vets should be REQUIRED to tell ppl things like that could happen!! My poor client was all ready to pack the kitten back in the Taxi and have me rush her back to the vet!!!  GRRRRR!!!!

I think what pi$$ed me off most was the fact that I was sincerely afraid the poor man was gonna have a stroke or something! he was REALLY worried and upset!! He went ghostly pale for a while!!!

bjfreeman1
by Miller Time,R.I.P. on Jun. 5, 2011 at 1:20 PM

rolling on floorLooks just like me after a few too many!!!!!!  LMAO

syida
by Texas Ganny on Jun. 5, 2011 at 5:00 PM

That poor baby...lol

suzi960
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 5:07 PM

laughing@  bj

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)