Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ya know it's really kinda sad....

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:20 PM
  • 9 Replies
  • 347 Total Views

that our society loves to watch shows that propagate bad behaviour.  Just saw an ad for Bridzillas and I'll tell ya what if I was the grooms on that show I'd run the other way as fast as my feet would take me.  Thank goodness for FF so I can skip over those shows.

Either my patients for that kinda thing are just really thin cause I'm sick or well no I just think the shows are dumb..sigh sorry lol..

rock n roll

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
jmlmomma
by Momma's new BFF on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:23 PM

yes they are dumb... IF I too were the groom I would run.

HEAVNLI1
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:29 PM

stupid show IMHO

yougotmail
by Bronze sister on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:50 PM

I just don't waste my time either.What ever happen to good TV.

Dee

bjfreeman1
by Miller Time,R.I.P. on Jun. 5, 2011 at 9:17 AM

I can't stand those type of shows!!

GypsyRayne
by Sister on Jun. 5, 2011 at 9:40 AM

I hate those kind of shows, reality tv in general. But there used to be a show on several years ago when my dd was a teen called Girl's Behaving Badly, where they did pranks on people. I loved that one, lol, we watched it all the time.

firemouse23
by Platinum sister on Jun. 5, 2011 at 9:46 AM

I don't watch those either...unreal they way those brides throw fits the way they do.

starlight1968
by 40ish hang out queen on Jun. 5, 2011 at 7:25 PM

just saw another ad the bride told someone to f-off and shot the finger at the camera.  If that prod.company had half a heart they would take the dailies (film before editing each day) and show the groom.  Let the groom REALLY know what they are getting in too... UGH...

shivasgirl
by Cruella Lives!! on Jun. 5, 2011 at 8:25 PM

there was a bridezilla from Rowlett (town next to me) that "fired" her maid of honor because she couldnt lose weight before the wedding. She said she wanted everyone to look perfect, and the MOA had plenty of time to lose the weight....she was not a thin girl herself, I would guess definately over 200lbs... I wonder how many of these bridezillas get divorced in the first two years?

Angelisa67
by on Jun. 6, 2011 at 2:41 PM

I agree, I never watch those shows. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)