Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

No more puppy sleep overs!!!

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:05 AM
  • 10 Replies
  • 865 Total Views

You all know we have a 4 month old lab ( Charlie Sue) that is my big pain in the butt but she is a sweetheart ( when she is sleeping). Meg has a little Chihuahua/ Rat Terrier designer puppy also the same age.

Meg was at the house and she brings Duke over to play with Charlie and run around ( they live in an apt), anyway we took her home yesterday straight from the store and she left Duke at the house for a "puppy sleepover." The two did well until about 10pm and when everyone was going to bed they decided to get up and play. They ran through the house, barking and waking up the other 2 fur doggies. I get them back to bed and @4am they decided it was puppy-fest again and went running around like a tornado.

They are asleep now, I am going to run around the house and bark and see how they feel!!!

Good morning!!!

Make your dreams come true just by following them!!  ~~ I do have fibromyalgia and RA But it will NEVER have me!" ~~ Come have some fun with the ladies in 40ish and beyond, www.cafemom.com/group/7446 ( tell the girls momma sent ya!!) }!{

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bjfreeman1
by Miller Time,R.I.P. on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:07 AM

laughingDon't blame ya.  Hey, while you're at it, bang a few pots and pans in the room with them!

badlandsgirl
by I am a survivor! on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:17 AM

good

dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:20 AM

Quoting bjfreeman1:

laughingDon't blame ya.  Hey, while you're at it, bang a few pots and pans in the room with them!

Both of them are curled up sleeping and Daisy Mae and Gizzy are up ready for the day...lol..

Make your dreams come true just by following them!!  ~~ I do have fibromyalgia and RA But it will NEVER have me!" ~~ Come have some fun with the ladies in 40ish and beyond, www.cafemom.com/group/7446 ( tell the girls momma sent ya!!) }!{

suzi960
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:31 AM

sidesplittinglaughteraww..i bet they look so cute.......go charlie sue...lol

firemouse23
by Platinum sister on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:54 AM

LOL...Life with the babies.  

doodlepuss
by Sheri on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:52 AM

Bad pups!  LOL  My cats get worked up too--but only when the weather is cooler.  They get too hot doing it just now-even with the a/c running constantly.  It's gunna be 103 today.

BaBeezandMe
by CakeChic on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:01 PM

ROFL

cjcharlie1959
by Dungeon Queen on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:18 PM

LOL....Well, the kid sleepover over hte years didn't go well, what did you expect??

Melinda67
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:16 PM

At least they got along! lol

dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Jul. 8, 2011 at 5:43 PM

We took Duke home and you would think that we refused him his doggie bone. He jumped at Meg like he hasn't seen her in months and held on to her for dear life.

Gotta love the Fur Grandbabies.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)