Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SHE'S BACK!!!!!!!

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:33 AM
  • 16 Replies
  • 2987 Total Views

Octomom is on The Today show today with all 14 of her children.

I thought we would never see her again and she turns back up. The kids are all so cute!!

Make your dreams come true just by following them!!  ~~ I do have fibromyalgia and RA But it will NEVER have me!" ~~ Come have some fun with the ladies in 40ish and beyond, www.cafemom.com/group/7446 ( tell the girls momma sent ya!!) }!{

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
suzi960
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:39 AM

i just read an article about her, something about her mental state....i must have missed her, i know your an hr behind.....

firemouse23
by Platinum sister on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:51 AM

The kids are very cute...man she talks a mile a minute...drives me crazy cause she doesn't shut up...lol.

BaBeezandMe
by CakeChic on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:55 AM

Kids are cute and she's still a skank!!

doodlepuss
by Sheri on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:45 AM

Didn't they take way that doctor's license?--the one that did the implantation for her?  She needs to go away.

tiredxthree
by Bronze sister on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:08 PM

Glad I missed that one. lol

dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:29 PM

I watched it and it said all 14 kids and she just had the 8 and then the older one. The kids were all over and she was getting upset ( what do you expect they are only 2.5yrs). I guess a magazine had printed an article saying she hated kids and she plans to sue. She is writing a book ( who didnt see that one coming) and how she gets her money in interviews and appearences.

smokeybear
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:42 PM

FIFTEEN THOUSAND A MONTH to run her household?????? YIKES!!!!

It was more like an inside look at sheep herding than a sit down interview when Octomom, Nadya Suleman, brought her 2-year-old octuplets and nine-year-old daughter, Amara, to the 'Today' show as Ann Curry attempted to wrangle a few children and some answers from the tabloid sensation mother.

Falling over set lights, drawing on desks or hiding behind stage walls, the talk show host and Suleman had their hands full to say the least. At one point, one little one even fell into a stage light as a shocked and concerned Curry began yelling, "No, no, no" before jumping up to help the two-year-old. Later two of the children sprinted from the set before both Curry (who was having difficulty carrying her question cards and a squirming toddler) and Suleman came back to finally get down to business regarding the Octomom's financial situation.

smokeybear
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:43 PM

Quoting dana63:

I watched it and it said all 14 kids and she just had the 8 and then the older one. The kids were all over and she was getting upset ( what do you expect they are only 2.5yrs). I guess a magazine had printed an article saying she hated kids and she plans to sue. She is writing a book ( who didnt see that one coming) and how she gets her money in interviews and appearences.

YEP!!!  rolling on floor

PprmntMochaMama
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:21 PM

Yeah, I had read an article where she was being evicted, she hated children and wishes that she had never had them.  Life is too hard and she wants to be rid of them all.

Wow... in print... for all eternity... and her kids will one day read that... Mommy of the Year, anyone.

smokeybear
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:27 PM

Quoting PprmntMochaMama:

Yeah, I had read an article where she was being evicted, she hated children and wishes that she had never had them.  Life is too hard and she wants to be rid of them all.

Wow... in print... for all eternity... and her kids will one day read that... Mommy of the Year, anyone.

She's gonna regret that one!!   Well, if she weren't Octomom!!!!    LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)