Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Picture this *@#$ !!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:47 PM
  • 11 Replies
  • 365 Total Views

It's day time I'm a women in the parking lot of a closed school in front of a police station.I'm sitting there with my tween son who has a camera and we're both looking up at the lightning storm.Now this would be OK if it weren't for the guy that comes up to the back of my car to look at my license plate and then leaves.Next thing you know I have the cops asking me what am I doing.......?REALLY WTF is wrong with people. 

DEEangel mini

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bjfreeman1
by Miller Time,R.I.P. on Jul. 8, 2011 at 5:00 PM

Uh, I'd say that they are just being cautious.  The school is closed right? 

yougotmail
by Bronze sister on Jul. 8, 2011 at 5:13 PM

Quoting bjfreeman1:

Uh, I'd say that they are just being cautious.  The school is closed right? 

Yep the school has been closed since the end of May for summer and sits right across the street from the police station.Now I could see if I was parked real close and maybe looking through a window or giggling a door but I wasn't.I was parked all the way on the other side of the parking lot farthest from the school as you could get.

bjfreeman1
by Miller Time,R.I.P. on Jul. 8, 2011 at 5:22 PM

Hun (I'm just saying), they've probably had problems there in the past.

deesam
by Twins on Jul. 8, 2011 at 5:24 PM

there are so many things going on now they were just being cautious and making sure everything was ok.

dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Jul. 8, 2011 at 5:36 PM

I know here they watch for anyone at the schools due to break ins. You know you were there taking pictures but they see you there as scoping out the place and maybe figuring out a way to break in.

yougotmail
by Bronze sister on Jul. 8, 2011 at 5:39 PM

Now I don't have a problem with the police doing their job but the guy that came up to my car  and saw it obviously had women and child in it and took took my license plate number.That guy I have a problem with.I live in a really nice country area with very low crime.There has never been a problem at the school and there is lots of traffic around and we where in the middle of a really cool thunderstorm with pouring rain.

bjfreeman1
by Miller Time,R.I.P. on Jul. 8, 2011 at 5:57 PM

Dang, now I get it.  Sorry, my bad.  This is just some dork in the area, acting like an officer (self-appointed; no less - LOL)???  Hope you looked at him like looking at a dork for the first time!  surprised

Melinda67
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 6:04 PM

Some people are incapable of minding their own business. Nosey ass people!

Dianne1259
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 6:28 PM

Quoting Melinda67:

Some people are incapable of minding their own business. Nosey ass people!

Are you SURE you don't live in my town?  I had the police at my HOUSE TAKING PICTURES OF MY BACK PORCH WHEN ONE OF MY NEIGHBORS COMPLAINED THERE WAS TOO MUCH JUNK ON IT???

I cleaned it off in 20 min, to involve the police in some things that you know nothing about is just a waste of their time and tax payer dollars. Honestly, TAKING PICTURES OF MY BACK PORCH?  You were enjoying a thunderstorm with your son!  Maybe the looser never had any time with his mom/dad doing cool stuff and he doesn't trust anyone?

yougotmail
by Bronze sister on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:02 PM

Sorry ladies my bad.I was so upset I should have talked more to the point.I live in a very quiet country area with next to no crime.My house is between horse farms and a Buffalo ranch,hahahaha.The school is very small and the best place to watch the storms because my house is like in the woods.Mr Dork would have scared me if I wasn't a cops wife myself,hahahahaha. 

DEEangel mini

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)