Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey Sissys!!!!!!!

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 6:07 PM
  • 14 Replies
  • 367 Total Views

margarita timeIt's close to Friday night!!!!  bouncingSo what cha gonna be up to tonight??????????  Any plans????  wink

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 6:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MomsTaxiAndATM
by 40ish Angel on Jul. 8, 2011 at 6:09 PM

Invited w/ hubby to go to a friends but I dont feel like it. Going to paint my toe nails instead :-) Waiting for hubby to leave.  (lol)

bjfreeman1
by Miller Time,R.I.P. on Jul. 8, 2011 at 6:12 PM

Bravo and high five

Quoting MomsTaxiAndATM:

Invited w/ hubby to go to a friends but I dont feel like it. Going to paint my toe nails instead :-) Waiting for hubby to leave.  (lol)

Melinda67
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 6:13 PM

I am gonna finish weeding my garden, then hopefully a little down time with hubby. The butthead offered to help a friend out tomorrow morning, has to be up at 5:30am so gotta get in what I can tonight! lol

Mariagma3
by Maria - Midwest Lady on Jul. 8, 2011 at 6:15 PM

Well, we always eat out on Friday nights. So, I just have to pick where. After that, go to Walmart, pick up a few things and come home. I have a Dr. appt in the morning with the Psychiatrist. Ugghh! He's cool, though! LOL eatingcredit card

HEAVNLI1
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 6:28 PM

Gotta rest up..big day tomorrow.  Got counseling in the morning.  I am actually looking forward to it! Wierd huh? The farmers market...then home to make lots of freezer picklels so we can have some leftover summer in the middle of December! After that we are going to a big church picnic... the Catholic kind where there are wheels with prizes and gambling and lots of beer in the beer garden! Woo hoo...

RedHeadedLizzy
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 6:34 PM

Waiting on hubby to get done waiting for the receivers at Opry-f'ing-land to get their heads out of their butts and unload the TWO pallets from his truck (he's been there three hours already) so he can get the rest of his work done. 

Other than that, I've still got rum and strawberries and cream. 

RedHeadedLizzy
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 6:34 PM

Chit... almost forgot, got some ripe maters and cukes ready to pick....

Quoting Melinda67:

I am gonna finish weeding my garden, then hopefully a little down time with hubby. The butthead offered to help a friend out tomorrow morning, has to be up at 5:30am so gotta get in what I can tonight! lol

GoddessJohnnie
by Goddess Johnnie on Jul. 8, 2011 at 6:46 PM

We're going to a baseball game tonight! 

We have tickets for our triple A team, the Grizzlies.  I LOVE baseball, and best of all, there will be fireworks after the game!  Yay!

baseball     july 4th

roxxyt
by Roxane on Jul. 8, 2011 at 6:48 PM

Going to dinner with family and friends for Brother in laws B-day, then come home and finish a bottle of wine lol. 

suzi960
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 6:56 PM

having pizza bj. and some of thismargarita time just chillin at home!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)