• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It's going to be hard to get back to work!!!

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:01 AM
  • 13 Replies
  • 882 Total Views

simple frown Will today is my first day back to work. I work at a school and I haven't seen my co-workers. So today is going to be hard for me, not so much work. They are going to tell me how is my mommy, to the ones that don't know about my mom or they'll tell me I'm sorry about your mom. REALLY, I don't want no one to tell me anything at ALL!!! We won't have the kids today until tomorrow.. It's only been 3 weeks that she pass away.  Wish me luck

angel miniAngel:)

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
suzi960
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:15 AM

good luck bertie..((hugs))..i know its hard to get back in the swing of things....one day at a time..once you get the kids tomorrow, youll be real busy and the day will go fast...what do you do at the school??

BaBeezandMe
by CakeChic on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:27 AM

Awww Bertie...I understand.  Just do the best you can and if you DO need a few moments, they'll understand.  ((HUGS))

starlight1968
by 40ish hang out queen on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:34 PM

hugsgood luck

bertie277
by Gold sister on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:47 PM

I'm an Assist. Pre-K Teacher. We have two classes so 20 in the morning and 20 in the afternoon.It was ok this morning, all we are doing is paper work. We'll have the little ones tomorrow. We I have to go back (lunch break)

angel miniAngel:)

smokeybear
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:56 PM

hugsBertie!!!    Maybe having the little ones tomorrow will do your spirits some good.

GeezLouise41
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:04 PM

I hope your day went well.  Take care.

kaylasmamaw
by Fairy Dogmother on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:18 PM

Hey Bertie, hope your day went well. Take care sweetie. hugs

Del672
by Silver sister on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:35 PM

I'm sorry for the loss of your mother.  It's very very difficult when your loss is new.  You are still coming to terms with it, and it doesn't take much to make you fall to pieces.

hugs

suzi960
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:39 PM

hey bertie,tomorrow will be a little better..you sure will be busy with all those 4 yr olds..: )

cacountryangel
by Bronze sister on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:41 PM

hope your day went well!!!work will be the best thing for you!!!! just tell 'em...doing good..ready to get back to work or thanks for your thoughts!!! and enjoy for rest of your day!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)