Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

chicken????

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:36 PM
  • 11 Replies
  • 315 Total Views

so the sun is finally out today so i tell the kids lets go to coney island for lunch, then we will come back and jump in the pool....yay woohooo  everybody is happy  so i go to coney island(10 minutes from me) and we go to the famous nathans which looks like thishttp://newyork.seriouseats.com/images/20080826-nathansext.jpg and i order, bobby orders and joey says ,can i have chicken nuggets and french fries....ummmmm joey  this is nathans not mcdonalds...have a hot dog....noooooooo     joey wants chicken..lol.....this kid cracks me up i swear.........so i order chicken tenders for him..we sit on the boardwalk and hes eating the chicken and he says, wow this is so good, i wanna marry this chicken.....bobby spit out his soda he was laughing s0    hard......... this kid is tooo much...god bless his teachers in sept...lol...

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
daisybelle1960
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:45 PM

Sounds like a little character you have there!! Too cute!! LOL!

Del672
by Silver sister on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:49 PM

Wow!  Lucky you to live so close to Coney Island.  Don't you just love little boys?  I do...I had 5 of them!!!!!

suzi960
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:51 PM

wow del...i bet you have stories.....lol......are they all opposite... my 2 boys are like night and day.......its amazing........

GeezLouise41
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:52 PM

laughing

Wow.  Is that place always that busy?

bjfreeman1
by Miller Time,R.I.P. on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:01 PM

rolling on floor

partygal19dani
by Dani <3 on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:22 PM

How adorable!!!  He sounds like a real ham!  My Joey was too!!  I have heard of Nathan's before, but have never been there.  Aren't they supposed to have the best hot dogs around?!!

BaBeezandMe
by CakeChic on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:39 PM

I hope him and the chicken are very happy together.

Melinda67
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:25 PM

LOL boys are can be so much fun!!! Your lucky to live so close to Coney Island!

suzi960
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:32 PM

yes   their well known for their hot dogs,and they got the best fries ever......but leave it to joey,   he had to be different......and yes hes a big ham....my older one is different,you dont even know hes home,  but joey he dosent stop....lol...

Quoting partygal19dani:

How adorable!!!  He sounds like a real ham!  My Joey was too!!  I have heard of Nathan's before, but have never been there.  Aren't they supposed to have the best hot dogs around?!!

suzi960
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:35 PM

yes lisa its always busy,especially in the summer...

Quoting GeezLouise41:

laughing

Wow.  Is that place always that busy?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)