Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

T G I F ...

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:06 AM
  • 22 Replies
  • 404 Total Views

HEY SISSY;S, HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!!!!  HAVE ANY EXCITING PLANS FOR THE WEEKEND??? DO SHARE THEM......THERE SAYING STORMS ON AND OFF FOR THE WEEKEND HERE IN NY...WE WILL SEE...HAVE A BBQ TOMORROW (KIDS FREE) WOOHOOO..JUST ME AND HUBBY SO LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT!!  HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT WEEKENDblowing kisseshttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Lr-wYXuZFnM/SvR4se0qGKI/AAAAAAAACJw/V0TT2JpvseU/s400/TGIF.gif

by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BrenMOM
by Bronze sister on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:08 AM

Today, I am going to catch up with the crafting ladies at a local coffeeshop.. and I work the weekend.

the rain is going to make scattered appearances here in PA...or that is what they are saying now.

suzi960
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:09 AM

THAT SOUNDS FUN BREN...ITS ALWAYS NICE CATCHING UP WITH FRIENDS OVER COFFEE.....

Quoting BrenMOM:

Today, I am going to catch up with the crafting ladies at a local coffeeshop.. and I work the weekend.

the rain is going to make scattered appearances here in PA...or that is what they are saying now.

bjfreeman1
by Miller Time,R.I.P. on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:13 AM

Not much for today.  Might have lunch with mom and my two sisters.  Not sure yet.  Tomorrow, we're off for my manicure and pedicure!!!  Can't wait!!

suzi960
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:23 AM

oh cool.. enjoy tomorrow bj..haircut too right??

Quoting bjfreeman1:

Not much for today.  Might have lunch with mom and my two sisters.  Not sure yet.  Tomorrow, we're off for my manicure and pedicure!!!  Can't wait!!

bjfreeman1
by Miller Time,R.I.P. on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:31 AM

Yeah, I got my haircut on Wednesday.  Went a little shorter and sassier!

Quoting suzi960:

oh cool.. enjoy tomorrow bj..haircut too right??

Quoting bjfreeman1:

winterwoman
by Silver sister on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:40 AM

Hi all,

Just my typical Friday stuff, I am starting to pack things, mainly things I know I won't use for the next 4-5 wks. I have never been theis excited about packing!! LOL

Have great weekends!!               Lindahugs

suzi960
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:42 AM

enjoy linda....take pics of the new place..would luv to see it....

Quoting winterwoman:

Hi all,

Just my typical Friday stuff, I am starting to pack things, mainly things I know I won't use for the next 4-5 wks. I have never been theis excited about packing!! LOL

Have great weekends!!               Lindahugs

cclpmom
by Princess Nana on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:52 AM

My week end will be full of helping my dd move back home and food shopping... I can't believe my house will be full of children again.....

suzi960
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:56 AM

that should be fun!!!

Quoting cclpmom:

My week end will be full of helping my dd move back home and food shopping... I can't believe my house will be full of children again.....

BaBeezandMe
by CakeChic on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:02 AM

no plans, just laundry and cleaning.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)