• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Trouble comes in 3's????

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:27 AM
  • 10 Replies
  • 265 Total Views

Last night I started having the worst sinus headache so I took an antihistamine and went to bed!!  I was down for the count. 

This morning I woke up with my period after so many months of this BI*CH being gone (thank you so much mentalpause!), my son dropped a plate full of pancake syrup on my kitchen floor right after breakfast and I still have my frikkin headache!!!

So IMHO trouble always comes in 3's!!

Does trouble come in 3's for you?  If so, feel free to share....

People need to understand that children with special needs are not sick. They are not searching for a cure, just acceptance.   Admin 40ish and Beyond.  Come join the fun at 40ish and Beyond....www.cafemom.com/group/7446    Check out my blog at http://cakesbycakechic.blogspot.com/

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BrenMOM
by Bronze sister on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:04 AM

OHHHH my!  I usually have a headache the level of a migraine, especially after work, I use an Excedrin and a "heaty thing" to go to bed.  Sometimes I am lucky and I will wake up with it gone.

My trouble does not always comes in "3" but likes to play games and hit me one at a time, just to test my patience.

Hang in there.

smokeybear
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:11 AM

I believe things come in threes, usually expensive things like my fridge/ice maker leaked, then my headlights burnt out, and finally the cat has a tumor in her belly!!!   All this week!!!!

BaBeezandMe
by CakeChic on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:17 AM

Aww, poor kitty!  I hope she's ok.

firemouse23
by Platinum sister on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:47 AM

Mine comes in multiples of 3's

bjfreeman1
by Miller Time,R.I.P. on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:41 PM

Oh, yeah!  Always in threes.....

KittyGram
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:45 PM

My "3" must mean 3 days.  I've GOT to break down and see a chiropractor - but mine isn't in my network anymore.  Dang it.  

I have a kink in my neck that I've had since at least Sunday morning - but I slept like shit that morning/ night before, so it was more likely Saturday night it happened.  Yesterday afternoon, I started to have a headache in the back of my head, and although the actual pain in my neck isn't as severe and isn't in the same place now, I can barely move my neck side to side this morning.  

On the plus side, I don't have much of an appetite.  Maybe it'll show on my scale next time I weigh in. 

HEAVNLI1
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:07 PM

First I woke up...then I stood up...then I went back to bed.... all of which can potentially mean trouble for me.  I was late for work again today.

deesam
by Twins on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:14 PM

lets see my washer broke this week.

I have a flat tire again on my car

I went to use one of my house phones and it was all rusty, now I have to replace the whole set.

Mariagma3
by Maria - Midwest Lady on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:38 PM

AWW! Jeanne, I sure hope your day gets better! hugs

starlight1968
by 40ish hang out queen on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:04 PM

my fave # is 3!!  And thankfully NOPE 1 bad thing a day/week etc. is enough for me to be down for the count so to speak... 

hugshope you all feel better and all!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)